When will be up on steam for Pre Order

Stickdeath1980

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Gday guys huge Cricket fan can't wait to have PC version as alot of mates all have PC's and steam just want to know if i can Pre Order on steam :) :cheers

Gonna get a looooot of new members in the next few days so I'm working hard at toning down the snark, but that was brilliant timing and, honestly, the release information for platforms is so easy to find now... Except for UK customers. Because, @blockerdave.

In closing, if you're new... Make a few friends and look for the info first or post in an existing thread. Hate to break it to you, but you're not the most interesting forum member with the most interesting questions or insights on the game...

And what the above two posters meant to say was - in a few weeks following the release of the console version the page for pre-orders should be up on Steam.

So is this the thread where release/guessing/speculation of pre-order date for Steam can be discussed at length?

Last edited:
First week of June is my guess ;)

Eaaaaaaaaaaarly September

No briggs nice chap,Dont be a asshole to new memebers al iw as asking was when DOES IT GO ON SALE ON STEAM IE PRE ORDER READ U ****EN DICK

No briggs nice chap,Dont be a asshole to new memebers al iw as asking was when DOES IT GO ON SALE ON STEAM IE PRE ORDER READ U fishEN DICK

I haven't laughed more since, well, since chunnster, but before that I hadn't laughed more than, well okay, AC13, but before that... ah forget it.

Gonna get a looooot of new members in the next few days so I'm working hard at toning down the snark, but that was brilliant timing and, honestly, the release information for platforms is so easy to find now... Except for UK customers. Because, @blockerdave.

In closing, if you're new... Make a few friends and look for the info first or post in an existing thread. Hate to break it to you, but you're not the most interesting forum member with the most interesting questions or insights on the game...

i can't help but feel that since i have turned my mention notifications on you have abused it. just throwing that out there for you to take or leave.

p.s. welcome new members, you'll find this a good forum if you follow the rules:
1)be funny
2)if you can't be funny, be relevant
3)if you can't be funny or relevant, be chris gayle

I think realistically this should release on 15th June 2014

Users who are viewing this thread