Where can i buy the game in INDIA

simran3

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hey guys any idea where i can purchase the game in India . Has it released over here :help

You can buy from Planet M , Music World .... etc.

shivamodi said:
Its not available at either

Its available , i called up both places , they r getting the game , so no worry ;)

Can you give me the number, I called noth Bangalore Outlets andthey dont have it

shivamodi said:
Can you give me the number, I called noth Bangalore Outlets andthey dont have it

I m in Kolkata mate , so here is available , i will say wait for some days , then order from outside :)

I called music world kolkata and they dont have it

Nice misleading information mate

Dude he said they are getting it = will be available in a few days . So he is not misleading anyone .

Kshitiz_Indian said:
Yes, its difficcult for people in here to fetch copies of the game - Specially since there is sooooooooo huge demand.

:brickwall what he say ??

Hey dude kudos for the link. I bow to you oh gr8 one for the linky :)

Oh on a another note , does this mean BLIC 07 is released in INDIA ON THE PC .

PLEASE answer fast .thanks :)

Hi, you can buy a genuine copy of BLIC 07 at www.ebay.in but that would be a pre-order booking and the seller will dispatch it after the release date.

simran3 said:
Hey guys any idea where i can purchase the game in India . Has it released over here :help
brian lara is not releasing in india..this game is launching under the name of Yuvraj Singh International Cricket 2007 For Xbox 360 Only.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread