Why are you going to buy BLIC 07 Reasons

rajeev

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
going to buy blic 07 :

1. for the love of cric
2. add to my collection of cricket games.

I was a blic05 fan for a short time but got bored with after a while as i was belting each ball for a six, it serioulsy hits you for a six!! (baffles me)

Now playing cric 07.satisfied to a certain extent. better than blic 05.

Hoping for the codies to deliver the best cric game now with the blic 07.
(after reading a few previews i feel that ea 07 is better than blic 07)

WORLD CHAMPIONS

PC Battrick Cup Champion S17
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Many Reasons to Buy :happy

Better Gameplay
Sponsered Accesories

How more u want :)

usy

Chairman of Selectors
I live in Pakistan ATM (not perm.) but i'll be ordering this game, SUPPORT CODIES FOREVER!

:p thanks. And I say this to all asian friends (Pakistani & Indian) don't buy pirated.

puddleduck

Chairman of Selectors
I'll be buying it because the online mode and multiplayer features look fantastic from my playthrough. The AI looks improved as well so that should provide some entertainment for a while as well. All in all, I'll be buying it because it will be fun, and last time I checked that's what games were for :)

voldemort

International Coach
gonna buy cause you need patchers :p just kidding...

it seems promising and hopefully will be better

king_of_slaves_

School Cricketer
I'll be buying it cause

- I love cricket

- I have a XBOX360 :D = online play

- I'm hoping that this game will be better than EA Cric '07. EA '07 was a huge sucking failure with all those gameplay glitches. + I can't use patchs since I have the game on PS2... :mad

rockinaway

School Cricketer
Only cricket game for 360. I haven't had a cricket game for ages too :D

Valaskjalf

Club Captain
Well i have this theory about buying / not buying games...

Im going to check out the demo as soon as it comes out but I very much doubt that I will be buying BLC07 because i basically think its a rip-off that we have to pay another 30pounds for a game which we bought 2 years ago - be it a little "shinier" version of the previous release.

So far from what Ive seen and read and heard it doesnt seem to me that this game was improved to its best potential...

- The graphics/animations are still the same, shots look the same (awkward at that),
- Not enough STATS and until codemasters realises what types of stats real cricket lovers like (just switch on the tele!!) I will be looking elsewhere.
- They couldnt even bring in front/backfoot shotselection or anything, for that matter, which has a significant effect on improving the rather mundane gameplay. Instead they decided to spend all their efforts and talents on compiling a glossary for people who dont know jack about the game and to be quite honest, if you dont know what a yorker is should you even be playing this game?

So to conclude....I dont really see the reason why a price tag of 30pounds is justified when in the end it just seems like an effort to put out the fires of what went wrong in the previous release, without adding anything apart from 2 shots. Its not as if they didnt have enough time now is it..?

Lets hope and see...noone will be happier than me if what i said now was completely nonsense and it turns out to be the most amazing game ever made.

manee

Chairman of Selectors
Valaskjalf said:
Well i have this theory about buying / not buying games...

Im going to check out the demo as soon as it comes out but I very much doubt that I will be buying BLC07 because i basically think its a rip-off that we have to pay another 30pounds for a game which we bought 2 years ago - be it a little "shinier" version of the previous release.

So far from what Ive seen and read and heard it doesnt seem to me that this game was improved to its best potential...

- The graphics/animations are still the same, shots look the same (awkward at that),
- Not enough STATS and until codemasters realises what types of stats real cricket lovers like (just switch on the tele!!) I will be looking elsewhere.
- They couldnt even bring in front/backfoot shotselection or anything, for that matter, which has a significant effect on improving the rather mundane gameplay. Instead they decided to spend all their efforts and talents on compiling a glossary for people who dont know jack about the game and to be quite honest, if you dont know what a yorker is should you even be playing this game?

So to conclude....I dont really see the reason why a price tag of 30pounds is justified when in the end it just seems like an effort to put out the fires of what went wrong in the previous release, without adding anything apart from 2 shots. Its not as if they didnt have enough time now is it..?

Lets hope and see...noone will be happier than me if what i said now was completely nonsense and it turns out to be the most amazing game ever made.

That rant was for nothing. The game costs ?17.99 off amazon.com and play.com.

lloydc27

School Cricketer
1. Because I really enjoyes the last version!
2. Because EA'S efforts are just utter garbage.
3. Online Play.
:D
Oh btw what are the min specs for the game?

Valaskjalf

Club Captain
yes and the whole cricketing community doesnt live in the US or europe so it would very likely be about double in stores. HMV, Game etc all say 30pounds and I dont think everyone can buy online...

oh and btw...its 29.99pounds on play.com as well for pc

etho11

International Cricketer
i think i will buy it because its a cricket game and every new one i have to get

Users who are viewing this thread