Skeptics of BLIC 07

manee

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Another thing on the flimsynes issue of the game is:

Stumps going a mile when dislodged.

The ball going through the stumps at the bowlers end, the animations all being too smooth AND the stumps going through the wicket keeper and slip fielders when a guy gets bowled.

puddleduck

Chairman of Selectors
Meh nearly all games will have some clipping issues. Personally, whilst it was a little ridiculous, prefer to see the stumps go flying than the lack of movement of the stumps in EA's games. Fair enough it went to far, but a cartwheeling stump is a thing of beauty.

manee

Chairman of Selectors
PS: Press release tomorrow which may unveal new info.

Kev

Chairman of Selectors
puddleduck said:
Meh nearly all games will have some clipping issues. Personally, whilst it was a little ridiculous, prefer to see the stumps go flying than the lack of movement of the stumps in EA's games. Fair enough it went to far, but a cartwheeling stump is a thing of beauty.
I'm pretty sure I sent a couple of stumps cartwheeling in C07 today :D

manee

Chairman of Selectors
I said it was today as a simple marketing technique, I mean, everyone is waiting for it now.

manee

Chairman of Selectors
Something that really may bug me about BLIC 07 is the catching system which zooms to behind the fielder. It ruins the flow of the game and especially now that it is happeneing with slip catches.

Please either take the fielding system out, or make it just have a normal view of the players, like on TV.

RIPPA MATE

Club Cricketer
i was fine with te catching thing, maby the camera could swing round in a fast blur then slow down to behind the fielder to catch the ball

manee

Chairman of Selectors
Nah, I would prefer it if it didn't and the bar came up, but there was no change in camera view.

Cricketman

ICC Chairman
Well, i anticipate blic more.
People who bought the PS2 and Xbox versions of BLIC raved about its awesome multiplayer capabilities, and the PC players frowned because of the lack of a smart AI.
But now, with online play, we can experience blic on how its really meant to be played, multiplayer.
The gas, you stole the words right outta my mouth.

Users who are viewing this thread