Which Company Internet you Use ?

MTS mblaze Ultra - Rs.999 per month
Vodafone 3g

DVois-SSV.
4 Mbps fixed for both upload and download. 12k for a year.

Of all ISPs whose service I have used, this one is probably the best especially while playing online games.

Regent park brodband here in Kolkata. 512 Kbps. For some reason it is 2.3 Mbps during torrents. It's unlimited at Rs 499

Got MTS mblaze ultra recently 40 gb for 999 seemed good.

3508881052.png

This speed i got at night, in day time it varies from 1.5- 5, generally around 2-3.

for wireless this is a good deal if you have MTS tower in your area.

Got MTS mblaze ultra recently 40 gb for 999 seemed good.

3508881052.png

This speed i got at night, in day time it varies from 1.5- 5, generally around 2-3.

for wireless this is a good deal if you have MTS tower in your area.

Yeah its good,but if you spend a lot of time on internet then at a speed of 5 mbps,its not going to last long.And is it 40 GB or 40 Gb.

its GB:yes, this is just for my laptop and mobile purposes, so i should be able to manage with it , earlier i used to manage with 8 gb on lappy, was using greedy vodafone but they seem to keep decreasing data, used to get 4GB for 450 now they reduced it to 3 gb and left me with no choice but to look for an alternative and i rounded on tata photon and MTS, this offer looked good, was a bit skeptical of their service, but so far good, activated quickly.

whats the point of telling what internet i use without proper details.:)
internet speed not same in every area. you getting 5mbps in mts mblaze ultra at Chennai & i'm getting 10kbps at Jaipur.

Users who are viewing this thread