Your Cricket Which do you prefer to play

Which form of cricket do you prefer to play?

• Total voters
The more the better because I get to bowl and bat for longer. I'll just go with 50.

Haven't really played too much proper cricket...but I would prefer playing T20. The reason is that its not too much time consuming, secondly I am a slogger so I would go for 20 overs and bowling...I don't have enough stamina to bowl in longer games. So 4 overs for me.

well 50overs for me i am not a slogger and like to get in and carry the innings until the end. i can bowl outswing and inswing, got a good stamina

We play 60 overs a side over two weekends in my comp, suits my defensive opening batsmen game.

lol, i'd rather play 10-10. ;p lazy me, T20 I guess.

20 playing because we can matches over with quickly and also have fun.

i play 20 overs wednesday, 46 saturday and 40 on sundays, so have it all really lol

:happy

A long match is great if you don't get out early ;). It's fun for you if you get to bat for hours. Fielding can be boring though.

At county age group level we've just started to play two day cricket U17 level, and quite frankly its much more of a learning experience and much more fun (if in part only for the nights out in other counties) to play in. Suits my game much more also.

40/50 overs. i prefer senior games because the longer games mean i can play my natural game and slowly build up my score playing strokes or slogging when need/possible. in 20 overs it means i have to play mainly slog shots to get my runs wich works but doesn't show off my true ability and talent.

Users who are viewing this thread