Your Cricket Which do you prefer to play

Which form of cricket do you prefer to play?

• Total voters
Time because I love tests and I bat long innings and try to score a steady big innings over 100 than an exciting 80 odd off 60 balls. Not that I don't enjoy smashing it, but I'm selfish and like grinding the bowling side into the dust while my teammates score quick runs around me

T20, but i heard ICC is thinking about making a 50-50 into a 40-40, and having 4 innings each match, 20 over on each innings! that would be kool, except that will be another longer T20 will miss 50-50

T20, but i heard ICC is thinking about making a 50-50 into a 40-40, and having 4 innings each match, 20 over on each innings! that would be kool, except that will be another longer T20 will miss 50-50

i dont want 50overs to go its so stupid and i belive 20-20 is for fun and its not real cricket most of the time slogging and i hate that. i wish 50format stays and 20-20 can stay maybe have one t20 match in the series

I will stop watching cricket if they did that. Leave the damn game alone.

We play mostly 2 day matches. I like these as it suits my pretty slow starting batting perfectly.

Even I don't want it I need pure ODI 50-50

i prefer the longer the better, i like having time to build an innings, and bowling lots of overs with an older ball, about 50 or 60 years old, dont ask me why it just gets me wickets, and its easy to swing a ball that old for me. also i enjoy being in the field, especially being a senior player in the team and helping to make decisions

i perfer the longer version of the game, to be honest. even though im a bowler, i like putting the pressure on the batsman, which is much easier when you have more overs to do it in :)

I really hope thats a joke post. that's nearly one of the most idiotic things ICC could do.

I play over 2 days, but both days consist of 60 overs which means that is the limit of overs we have to bat. If you get bowled out say after 50 overs, the other team gets those 10 overs and the 60 overs the next day to bat.

i prefer the longer the better, i like having time to build an innings, and bowling lots of overs with an older ball, about 50 or 60 years old, dont ask me why it just gets me wickets, and its easy to swing a ball that old for me. also i enjoy being in the field, especially being a senior player in the team and helping to make decisions

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You use a 50-60 year old ball, or is that how long it takes you to get your wickets!?

Jakester1288 added 3 Minutes and 47 Seconds later...

I have played so many formats of cricket it's awesome.

I have played Twenty20, 25 overs a side, 30 overs a side, 40 overs a side, 50 overs a side over two weeks and in a day, and 75 over/5 hour cricket. My favourite is undoubtedly grade, which is with old guys, from 13 to 70 year olds. Good challenge, I just wish I could bat up the order a bit!

4 Day Games are almost like International Test Matches.I have'nt got much 4 day experience and I have'nt got a ton in it yet my highest is 89 in it.

Users who are viewing this thread