• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

VijayGreat

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
this thread is for those who can not go to play session but would like see some feature in game in play session videos that will be uploaded.:cheers

i would like to see day and night(night time) test match with pink ball.

Time left for play sessions
tur_1383786000.png

*the above is a png file thats why it does not update without page refresh.thank you.:thumbs

Last edited:
All of them [/Thread]

Please take a photo of the controller that they are going to use

I was thinking of heading into Melbourne on the day but it turns out Thursday isn't good for me.

But if I was going I would probably spend most of my time picking the brains of the Big Ant team. After I've annoyed them enough maybe Ross, Mike or Hutch could twist my arm into giving the game a go. My main interest would simply be in finding out the feel of batting and bowling.

very interested in commentary, and how edges seem from a fielding perspective - but that 2nd might not be possible i guess due to noise...

(wait for it...)

... as I hear 10 people can get pretty loud.

Commentary, LBW appeals, DRS use, custom fielding, quicker bowlers (both left handed and right handed) bowling round the wicket and net session.

A ball edged to 2nd slip of a leg spinner, however as there isn't gna be canned animations or play that's set up I guess we'll get what we're shown!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread