Which Format?

logienufc

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
PS2, Xbox or PC?

what do those of you who have played the demo recommend?

if anyone would like to be kind and send me a copy of the demo then let me know (no broadband, coverdisk didn't work and all out in Game!)

Well im getting it for the PC mainly because there will be patches released and after playing ea cricket on ps2 that need patches aswell.
Although i think the gameplay will be better on PS2 i still recommend PC because i think they r releasing a patch the day it comes out so it obviously needs it, where as on PS2 you wont get that

thanks. i got cricket 2005 on the ps2 and thought it was dreadful - Graham Gooch's on the Amiga was a more enjoyable game - as batting was difficult but i am sure i would have got used to it but it really annoyed me that it was always a single or a boundary!

i am buying the pc one i and i prefer that cuz great people like gold, tutsi make very good patches, along with many others who also make good patches i like all the patches in this site.

Definitely the PC version more so for this than EA cricket as the names will need changing and i would want to be trying to change all the names on a PS2 or xbox

im going to get both on ps2 eventually. its just better for me cos my own computer aint good enough. plus i like the controls better on ps2 and its more enjoyable when u play with some mates.
but the pc versions will no doubt have continual updated patches and stuff. oh well.

Users who are viewing this thread