Which game will you buy?

Which game will you buy?

• Total voters
BLIC anytime. I pretty much know what we can expect from EA Sports. Huge Rugby like players with palms bigger than hands themselves. Wicket keeper letting go of the ball for 4 byes. Boring same commentary from Maxwell and Benaud.

BLIC looks more fresher. BLC99 too was good game (less bugs) so BLIC is clear favorite for me. I will BLIC for sure. But if reviews for C2K5 are good (okay reviews won't cut it) then I may buy C2K5 later. But I am going to Pre-Order BLIC in couple of days for sure.

ZoraxDoom said:
Cause I can't...I just got C2K4 a few months back...

im sure u can get the game for a decent price ... besides on play.com its only 18 quid!!! im sure u can get it :s ... atleast i dunno why you so adamant in stickin with cricket 04' ??? oh well lemme tell u this if u get the game now or a yr later its basically gonna be the same ... sure ull have a alot more mods available on the site but i really cant understand!!!

I agree with Dazza, I'm not planning to buy either (seeing the vids has confirmed in my mind) I think Cricket 2004 is a good game with all the mods. Maybe I'll change my mind but I doubt it. Save your money for Football Manager 2006 instead!!

I'll most probably get both, although BLIC looks far more promising. A demo would be very helpful in making a final decision though ...

Planetcricket Patch team might just club the two games together to give us a decent ,improved game free of bugs.

Buy only Blic 2005

i dont want to waste my money buying both games!
i know that blic is the best :happy
i dont want to waste money on cricket2005 just because of graphic :noway i have cricket 2004 :D .

bhail256 said:
It would be nice to see the allocation and the percentage of members wanting to get each game!

Please Vote after watching both videos !!! :cool:

I'm getting BLIC first,and then a few months later,if reviews are good(or if I've got bored of BLIC :p),I'll get C2005.

vibs89 said:
I will buy both. I love cricket games. So I will buy both games for sure.

I thought you didnt like cricket 2004?

gold639 said:
I'm getting BLIC first,and then a few months later,if reviews are good(or if I've got bored of BLIC :p),I'll get C2005.

for That age you sure have a lot of money :p

Blic

Dont understand ppl who say BLIC graphics aint good; definitely EA Sports has got got a better skeleton model but BLIC is decent enuf for me; especially if u watch C2K5 vid where the square leg fielder fields the ball; it absolutely looks like a gorilla; so to sum up BLIC got my 18 quid (play.com) :crying

Im not sure which one I will buy, and as I am only a student I most likely will only be able to get one. So I will be judging my decision on a demo if one come out for each, or I will maybe borrow the game from a local video or game store and give them a try to find which one i like more. If they are both good, maybe Ill ask for a late birthday or early xmas present lol.

I'll get both for sure. Im not willing to restrict myself to one game when there are 2 being released. Having said that, I understand that some people can only afford one of these games at best. If I could only afford one, I would surely do as BenAD is thinking of doing, higher the games first then decide. I deffinately wouldn't be deciding now before the games have even been released.

I am definitely leaning towards BLIC because of the nostalgia from 99 but its too far away! I might just get Cricket05 just to play while I'm waiting or borrow it off a mate.

Users who are viewing this thread