Your Cricket Which is the best Cricket Helmet?

Can't stand albion. They're a ridiculous shape. Dead heavy as well.

I have one of those old gray nich helmets. But I got that when I first started up. And it was way way way way waaaaaay too big for me. :p

Masuri for me...good looking, and very light, does just the job. And i hate the new GM helmet, looks awful

in my opinion Masuri helmets and Albion helmets are the best in weight and durability - and top internationals using them. i have the gray nicholls, it is alright but really does weigh down your a head a fair bit, a bit surprising considering how light the bats are.

sd92 you must mean this helmet, yes i agree, looks awful, vaughan and harmison use it.

21BXQMWaCcL._AA160_.jpg

Yes i do mean that one, horrible looking, looks like a tin can on your head.

YEAH! I hate that helmet so much - looks so gumpy and crap!

It would look better if it was a bit wider like albion and didnt have those dodgy holes in random places....

It would look better, if it didn't exist

i like the new gray nicholls helmets, which some ot the indians are wearing in this series, i think strauss, panesar, jaffer and dravid use it.

Nah not for me...they are way too big.

Get a boring Slazenger, I got smacked by a 60 odd MPH beamer earlier in the season, despite my ears ringing I didn't feel a thing...at the time.

Thats what a helmet is supposed to do, the only time you should feel anything is if the helmet digs into your head.

Slazenger are awful IMO.

Exactly, nice and boring, that was the only time i've ever been hit so I don't bother with decent helmets now I know that one does the job.

Shouldnt you change it once you get hit.

Users who are viewing this thread