Which song you want to hear after Boundaries?

Yeah good point hopefully there is variation in songs and even customisable (is this a word..?)

Anyway I suppose it's all a bit of a gimmick anyway, I remember years ago when they first introduced the concept of the actual players picking their own songs when they walked out to bat. Some funny choices - Alec Stewart walking out to 'Summer of '69' and I vaguely remember one player walking out to 'I am the one and Only'!! only for him to be out 1st ball...poor song choice on that occasion

I don't see any reason why we can't have a song for each player, that'd be great!

None. It would become repetitive and boring after a while. It's like that Go Go Go song that was played after every boundary in the IPL. It got so annoying.

I hope they play some comical songs, nothing too serious.

Its raining men would be a good choice.

I just hope they let you turn that off, I can imagine it would get really annoying.

4'33? by John Cage (1952)

John Cage: Facts, Discussion Forum, and Encyclopedia Article

Do we really need music every time a boundary is hit? I used to like Tom Hark, I f in hate it now as it is played ad nauseam at football and cricket and other sporting events. How about the crowd generate the atmosphere, if people want to listen to music at a cricket match then take a bl**dy mp3 player and listen to what the hell you want

i would love the game if they implement a custom music station so that we can shut down commentary and listen to songs while playing..commentary sucks in cricket games

None. It would become repetitive and boring after a while. It's like that Go Go Go song that was played after every boundary in the IPL. It got so annoying.
The Go Go Go song was Deccan chargers Anthem and was probably only played in Deccan matches. Doesn't make sense to play it in other matches.

I doubt they will be playing Eminem, Queen etc...i bet it will be the same as it was in BLC 07...terrible.

Tracks which we can choose ourselves like in GTA but only for T20 matches.

i would love the game if they implement a custom music station so that we can shut down commentary and listen to songs while playing..commentary sucks in cricket games

Turn on your radio or play a CD?

MasterBlaster76 added 1 Minutes and 1 Seconds later...

There better be "always look on the bright side of life" when theres a duck or run-out

Has to be!!

probably

Lady gaga - Just dance

I hate that song with a passion.

The music on boundaries is only in T20 mode, in case that wasn't clear.

I want to listen Move your body now & Love mera hi hit :happy

Users who are viewing this thread