Who is the best player on PlanetCricket?

Cricketdude

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
The ICC 2006 Challenge

I am setting a challenge to find the best ICC player on the planet cricket forun, not an internet comp but a simple county challenge. In the cap file I have posted is a glamorgan game. I have done the transfers and so there is the squad you will be playing with already selected. All you need to do is play through the season and thhen post all table positions maybe the squad averages etc etc
Keep us up to date with how you are going and when you take the file to play just post that you are going to. Now the only question is WHO IS THE BEST PLAYER ON THE PC FORUM

Good luck:hpraise

Attachments

• Player 1, Glamorgan.zip
    1 MB · Views: 16
Ok Im in obviously and guys please join in the comp.....maybe close the other thread......guys may the best man win !!!!

there is only a .sav and not a .cap

Last edited:
cool guys awesome

I have played two games

Game 1 One Dayer

Glamorgan - 245-6
Hemp - 103*

Essex - 248-6 from 49.2
S. Jones - 37-3 from 10
A. Davies - 54-3 from 9.2

Lost by 4 wickets

First County game

Essex 448 all out (Jones 48-3)
Glamorgan 360 all out (Powell 104) (croft 66)
Essex 257-5 (Jones 41-2
We Need 385 to win from 2 sessions

play for win but lose quick wickets 160-4
Cosgrove 77*
Wallace 55*

MATCH DRAWN

just thought of something guys dont be gay and ctrl alt del when you lsoe, take it like a man

I JUST LOST TO IRELAND

drew in the second county game, BUT found a youngster in the squad who scored 100 on debut

Last edited:
Not in a writing mood ill say this

3rd in Challenge trophy

Havent won a game only drawn 2 which i really should have won had a session to get 2 wickets.

Its ICC06, that sux. Plus choosing the right players is part of being the best player. It takes out one of the most important things

I've played Simbazz 4 times. I've beaten him all four times. Pinchinator, however, is quite a match. I could never get the better of him.

Look, its cause u cant call someone best on PC by doing this. I doesnt work... sorry. There is no way to get the best member

Users who are viewing this thread