Who is the worst pace bowler

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mcgreedy

I can't seem to think of any other pace bowler who really suc$.
BTW i have nothing against Pakistan as it may seem by my recent posts. Infact my favourate bowler of all time is Wasim Akram and one of the favourate batsman in Saeed, but Akhtar is pathetic. I know people here who are Pakistani and played in leagues in Pakistan. They tell me the only reason Shoaib got into the national team is because he has connections (also Afridi). They say there are better bowlers in Pakistan who can't make it because they have no money or connections.

N

Nirav85

correct u r mcgreedy(money and connections point) but i voted other...i dont think akthar is that bad..and buddy please put more choices. akthar or somebody else...come on. There are plenty. Akthar aint that bad...he is in the top 10 for test bowlers. I personally think gough is worst than akthar...and mortaza aitn a world class bowler who si better than akthar. What about ricky ponting he is a pace bowler and akthar is better than him. Ashish nehra aitn good as akthar. The list goes on.

R

rasi

Originally posted by amir51@Aug 30 2003, 08:08 AM
What about ricky ponting he is a pace bowler and akthar is better than him. Ashish nehra aitn good as akthar.
Ricky Ponting? :scratch: :blink:

As for Ashish Nehra is concerned, he may be bad, but he is better than Akhtar. He doesn't chuck after all. That makes him a bowler.

And mcgreedy, why did you put up Akhtar's name in the poll? After all, the poll is supposed to be "worst bowler", not worst chucker :lol:

T

temp

I don't know why this Mcgreedy is insulting & pulling the legs of Akhtar. If you really want then I'll say but you have to tell me that you all won't mind that.

Ricky Ponting is Off-Break bowler I saw him bowling in Australian tour to W. Indies.

Ashish Nehra is really good bowler and he can swing the ball well.

I

imported_akeel

hey you mcgreedy

shoeib akhter is best

and is much better than those

bangladeshi bowler whose bowl does not carry to the keep at a good height and the speed oh :wacko:
slower than a medium bowler and you people do not have a fast or strike bowler
first look at your bowlers and then say anything to shoeib akhter

and since you have joined this forum you are just fighting and criticizing him

please let this forum be a good one :)

N

Nirav85

I think todays perforamnce proved shoaib aint good. and u cant call a guy a chucker. It isnt his fault he has something wrong with his arm. and i saw in a cricket magazine, proving he doesnt chuck. His arm is straight. Lee chucks while doing bouncers and he doesnt even have a messed up arm. No fence iniyan...ashish nehra is too inconsisent...so is akthar but nehra is way more. Khan is better than akthar...but i dont think u can say akthar is the worst...there are plenty of pace bowlers out there...cork, gough,lee, reiffel, fleming. And i didnt know ponting bowled off break...i saw him bowl pace when he as in india 2001.

I

imported_zulaid

Shoaib is one of the best bowlers....so give me a reason for why he is on top 10 best test bowler.....only because he has improved and still getting wickets..... :clap: :thumbs:

R

rasi

Amir, you have cited the wrong example. Lee has been confirmed that he has a deformation in his arms. Not Akhtar. See last weeks articles. Akhtar was found to chuck during practice.

Maybe, he practised to chuck at the nets. :lol:

Akhtar is good, when he doesn't strive for pace and chuck.

andrew_nixon

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Akhtar does have a deformation in his arms it has been confirmed by top sports scientists.

He is double jointed, hence the appearance of his arm as being bent. Check out his throws from the deep to see just how freakish his arm is.

Anyway, this is a stupid poll and I'm closing it.

mcgreedy should stop being such a pathetic ****** and accept that Shoaib is actually a good bowler.

TOPIC CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread