who is your fave footy club?

HopaWhitey said:
Fulham!!
how do you rate their chances?

of what, staying up? :D

I hope they go down, can't stand them, boring to watch. They are the kind of team you turn Match of the Day off for. :p :D

well i have supported chelsea all my life but its boring now

Half the Chelsea fans these days are glory supporters.

As for Swindon, the King(Andy King) has gone, long live the king!

Iffy Onoura is caretaker, we've lost 7 in a row, bottom with just 7 points, and I've got a season ticket!

I don't know what will happen at home to Port Vale tomorrow. The joke is that this squad has the potential to be near the other end of the table.

If you want real supporters, it's people like me who will turn up even when we're doing badly, not glory supporters.

DJ Ager said:
Half the Chelsea fans these days are glory supporters.

As for Swindon, the King(Andy King) has gone, long live the king!

Iffy Onoura is caretaker, we've lost 7 in a row, bottom with just 7 points, and I've got a season ticket!

I don't know what will happen at home to Port Vale tomorrow. The joke is that this squad has the potential to be near the other end of the table.

If you want real supporters, it's people like me who will turn up even when we're doing badly, not glory supporters.

unlucky, a 2-1 defeat for swindon today, whos upfront for you guys now, since parkin left?

Thanks for the support JamesyJames3.Who do you support?

Rory Fallon always(he scored today) has improved immensely, then Cureton or Thorpe(who have been poor so far), today Onoura played new loanee Bouzaza from Watford, then put on pacy ,former Bolton player ,Ricky Shakes who looked better up front than in midfield.

I hope Parkin does well at Ipswich after all the has done for us, but he had no choice. It was a hard decision and he would've prefered it if he'd gone up with Swindon. It could have been so much different if we'd held on for 5 more seconds against Brighton 2 seasons ago in the play-offs. We were unlucky then.

We played well today and scored with a great Rory Fallon celebration and even though the crowd was small, the atmosphere was and the support of the boys was like when we were in the play offs. The Swindon management had tried to lift spirits with ballons and even a steel drum band out side the ground. It seemed to be working, we were playing well, but then we got unlucky. Just before half time a free kick deflected deviously off the wall into the net. Then, in the second half there eas a mix up between defender and keeper and he charged off his line, missed and it was left to tap into an empty net. We were unlucky. Although Iffy Onoura has been unlucky, we need an experianced manager. I've heard Ray Wilkins is interested.

I like Man Utd too. We won against Stevenage on Tuesday! But we should. We will need to improve our finishing against S'thorpe on Saturday.

Users who are viewing this thread