Who Let the Dogs Out? (RL2)

ill play the game on the weekend as i dont have much time but meanwhile just post ur tips on the outcome of the match just like the game with the sharks :)

Teams tend to fire after byes. Are you sticking with League God? If so, I tip the Eels by 12.

BULLDOGS LOSE IN THE REAL MATCH YES YES YES GO THE BRONCOS. THEY ARE Going to win the grand final

Azza! said:
Teams tend to fire after byes. Are you sticking with League God? If so, I tip the Eels by 12.

nah im going back to legend

Brett_Lee said:
BULLDOGS LOSE IN THE REAL MATCH YES YES YES GO THE BRONCOS. THEY ARE Going to win the grand final

heartbreaking loss, 3 in a year against the broncos, now go the DRAGONS!! if not the broncos...

NOW im going to edit the tippings with like 1-12 pts not 1-10 coz of the pts. u get with a conv. try :) im also going to add in Carlton MID Man of the Match award and whoever guesses the MOTM will also get reps

Cool! Nice to see you adding in you things MadMick.

Good luck against the Eels.

The Dogs must win this match to go further up the NRL ladder and get into (possibly) the top 3. The Dogs are currently ranked 4th on 4 pts and the Brisbane Broncos are on top. Here are the lineups:

Canterbury Bulldogs:

resizewizard1af1.png

The Dogs have the exact same team for every match they have played so far, so the Eels might take adavantage of that.

Parramatta Eels:

resizewizard2fw6.png

Earlier this week there was an announcement that Nathan Hindmarsh will be taking the captaincy for an unknown period of time.

And just a reminder the person who gets the Carlton MID Man of the Match guess right will win $1000 (NOT) or just get reps :p

CNM%20Logo%202005small.jpg

The players are on the field now and are getting ready for play, the weather forecast is fine with little wind.

resizewizard3hb0.png

1st Minute:
The skipper, Andrew Ryan takes the catch off the kickoff and gets tackled 15m out, the ball is passed to Patten who knocks it on 10m out from their own try line. This mistake could prove costly. Then the Dogs get hit right in the face, after the first tackle, the Dogs wet defence just let an Eels slide right through to score right under the sticks. Luke Burt converts (1 out of 1).

resizewizard1rn7.png

Bulldogs 0 - 6 Eels

2nd Minute:
After the first tackle of Sherwin's kickoff, Roy Asotasi intercepts a pass, Sherwin breaks the line after the ball is played only to be tackled 5m out. The ball comes back to Asotasi who makes it over the line on the 4th tackle but was held so its back to the Eel's 10m line with one tackle to go.

3rd Minute:
The Dogs get tackled 5m out and they do a tiny grubber and they pick it up again but Mark Ridell comes charging in and hits a Dog high and thats another set of 6 for the Dogs only 10m out. After 2 bad passes, the Eels intercept and make their way up to the 40m mark before the gets to Vella kicks a magnificent 40/20 to get posession 20m out from the Dogs line.

4th Minute:
A bad pass from the Eels result in an intercept by El Masri but thats doesn't really help when Asotasi knocks it on 25m out. After a pass a gap opens up and an Eels throws a dummy and fools the defenders and makes it over the line to score. Burt converts (2 out of 2).

resizewizard2vu4.png

Bulldogs 0 - 12 Eels

6th Minute:
After the Eels made a linebreak they got into the Dogs half after the kickoff and punted for touch on their 5th tackle and the ball bounced into touch inside the Dog's 10m, Sherwin made a quick pass to Holdsworth who ran away and tried passing on the run out to the wing but the pass didn't go far enough and the Eels picked it up and went on attack. After many offloads by the Eels Sherwin intercepted one offload in his 10m line to regain posession.

7th Minute:
The Dogs made it up to their 30m line on the 3rd tackle before ANOTHER knock on gave the Eels posession again. After the scrum another bad pass resulted in O'Meley (Ogre) picking it up on the bounce only to let Hughes knock it on after the tackle. Its a repeat scrum from the 30m mark. Not suprisingly after that knock on the Eels score again after an offload and a player day-dreaming. Burt converts (3 out of 3).

resizewizard1rs5.png

Bulldogs 0 - 18 Eels.

The visitors have raced to a 18 nil lead in the first half with 13 minutes remaining, the Dogs have to be the next to score or they are seriously in danger.

8th Minute:
After the Eels punted for touch with a tackle to go from the 30m line, the Dogs had they scrum feed and broke away before Holdsworth again did a bad pass for the Eels to pick it up again.

9th Minute:
The Eels have ran over the try line only to be held up by a good tackle on the fourth. After the 5th the Eels did a grubber and picked it up again and went over the try line, he says he scored so the Ref goes to the Video Referee.

resizewizard1km3.png

NO TRY he's lost it, so its back to the 20 for the restart.

10th Minute:
After the restart, the Dogs made a wide pass on the 3rd tackle to Utai on the wing but a rampaging Eel just whipped him into touch on the 30m line. After the feed the Eels bombed it on the 3rd it was caught by an Eel in the goal area and puts it down "awkwardly", so the Video Ref is doing his job again.

resizewizard1et8.png

NO TRY he's lost it this time, and its back to the 20 for the restart again.

11th Minute:
The Dogs are losing it now, their passes are just S**T, the just keep getting hijacked by the slick Eels. On the 5th and only 5m out and Eel does the grubber sucessfully this time and regains the ball to touch down. Burt converts (4 out of 4).

resizewizard1rd4.png

Bulldogs 0 - 24 Eels

There's still alot of time in the game but can the Dogs fight back?

16th Minute:
After another intercept by the Eels, they are rewarded a penalty because a Dogs player was offside from the half way mark. The punt finds touch on the 20.

17th Minute:
The Dogs are getting smashed after another try *sigh*, I'm trying my hardest but I think Legend is harder than League God, I lost 30-20 to the...I forgot but at the moment, the Eels have just scored again after long cut out passes and a sudden short one to touchdown right beside the sticks and Burt converts again (5 out of 5).

resizewizard1kp7.png

Bulldogs 0 - 30 Eels

18th Minute:
Seriously I think I'm gonna cry, the Eels have just scored again after a great kick from their own 20 which bounced to the Dog's 10m mark and a quick offload the have scored again and Burt converts with a lightning quick strike (6 out of 6).

resizewizard1vn5.png

Bulldogs 0 - 36 Eels.

Sherwin has come up with a 40/20 on the kickoff? He kicked it to his left and bounced just inside the 10m line and went over and the Dogs have the scrum feed now. After the first tackle the Dogs have scored for the first time since...the beginning of the match after catch and pass and so on for Tonga to get the ball and score. El Masri tries to lolly pop it over but it just goes before the posts (0 out of 1).

resizewizard4yp5.png

Bulldogs 4 - 36 Eels

resizewizard1ju6.png

It's half-time now and here are the stats:

resizewizard1iu8.png
resizewizard2ly3.png
resizewizard3jm8.png

Now can anyone guess the Carlton MID Man of the Match yet? By the way first in first dressed....I think that's the right saying....

BTW there is going to limited updates in the second half due to my limited time.

3rd Minute:
After a penalty punt because of a Dog offisde,the Eels simply scored after the ball landed 5m out. And when I mean simply I mean simply walking over and diving it to score. Burt converts again (7 out of 7).

resizewizard1co5.png

Bulldogs 4 - 42 Eels

6th Minute:
A line drop-out to the Eels after they gave the Dogs excessive hammerings in their 10m line.

13th Minute:
Dean Widders has been injured after tackle 15m out from the Dog's line.

resizewizard2ol1.png

15th Minute:
Why do I even bother playing? The Eels have scored again after a bomb and catching it in goal to put it down to score. Burt converts again (8 out of 8).

resizewizard1ah6.png

Bulldogs 4 - 48 Eels

And that's fulltime and here are the stats:
resizewizard1id6.png
resizewizard2op6.png
resizewizard3sx9.png

And the Carlton MID Man of the Match is Tim Smith for a great 2 tries, 17 hit ups, 17 tackles and running 138 metres in total and here he is with Matty Johns on the sideline after the match.

Matthew%20Johns.jpg

MJ: You guys played brilliantly today.
TS: Yeah, I think it was just a great team effort by the boys.
MJ: So it wasn't Jason Taylor your newly assigned coach?
TS: Ummm...maybe...but he's great so far.
MJ: Okay thanks for your time Tim and here's your $1000 dollars from Carlton MID and your award.
TS: Cheers...thanks Matty and Carlton MID for the...stuff

smith_tim_eels_d.jpg

So the Dogs have been smashed in the hands of the Parramatta Eels so its two in a row of defeats for the Dogs, they have the week off because of the BYE but they have dropped to 10th on the ladder.

Round 5 Wrapup:
Raiders 14 def 4 Tigers
Knights 12 def Sharks 10
Sea Eagles 12 def Dragons 4
Bulldogs 4 db Eels 48
Roosters 38 def Warriors 14
Rabbits 8 def Cowboys 4
Storm BYE

madmick96 said:
Round 5 Wrapup:
Bulldogs 4 db Eels 48

That hurts bad :(

madmick96 said:
Rabbits 8 def Cowboys 4

Hmm.. suppose it could be more embarrassing :p

..maybe give Seasoned a shot now Mick? :p

P.S Going away for a week - I'll be in this thread in spirit supporting the dogs!

Ouch! 44 point loss. That has got to hurt.

Maybe you should try seasoned, like Azza said :p.

:cheers,
Left_Hander

Users who are viewing this thread