Who would you most like to bowl to or bowler to face against?

RoboRocks

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Who in all First Class Cricket would you like to bowl to or face against?
I would like to bowl to Bradman
and face Barnes and Warne.

Last edited:
Despite being a tail ender, I would realy like to face Shane Warne. I'm not a bad player of spin (pace intimidates me, and I don't get forward, but I move my feet quite well to spinners) and I'd like to see exactly how difficult he is from a batsman's point of view. I'd also be a real honour to face such a legend. I'd also have asn excuse for getting so many times!

I would like to face Shaun Udal and Shane Warne :)!. If Udal is in full flow he can really good and Warne is simply amazing. Being a spinner i'd like to bowl to Brian Lara, as he uses hes feet well and plays spin amazingly.

Lol, everyone here has picked a spinner as they're scared against pace! Anyway, I'd like to face Brett Lee. I find pace quite thrilling and as the question is only hypothetical, I don't have to fear getting hurt ;).

Adarsh said:
Lol, everyone here has picked a spinner as they're scared against pace! Anyway, I'd like to face Brett Lee. I find pace quite thrilling and as the question is only hypothetical, I don't have to fear getting hurt ;).

I admit I wouldn't really want to face Lee or Akhtar tearing in at you. :whip

I'll take on Udal and smash to all parts of the ground and I'm as tailend as they come :p
Would be cool to face Warne too, but I'll stay away from the Lee, Bond and Ahktars!

I'd like to face Lee if he bowled around 80 kliometres per hour, lol. Though facing Warne would be pretty cool as I wonder if he could bamboozle me?

I'd love to hit Inzamam on the head with a 100mph bouncer (70 is more realistic for me!), and i'd love to smash Hall, Nel, Donald or any other 'stare' bowler for six!

Warne.

I wouldn't mind facing a yorker from Bond though. Nothing else, I value my life and limbs too much.

I would love to bowl to any world class batsman really.

i would really like to face glenn mcgrath,so i would be able to hit him for 6 and see him go off crying.

i would love to bowl to rickey ponting and bowl him out,because he is the best batsman in the world right now

I want to face Walsh/Ambrose!!!
I want to bowl to Ganguly with short deliveries to see him struggling!!!! :happy

I would love to face any english spinner cox theres runs and runs!

and i would love to hit Phil Jaques with a beamer and render him mentally retarded.

Users who are viewing this thread