WHY is anyone not making any faces?

lakersfanforeva

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
hi
how are you all. i m enjoying all the things that u guys are providing to us. Everyone is after one thing or another. But, no one but Rahul and some other guys(sorry, u guys only made Tendulkar's face), has made faces. I dont kno about you guys, but faces are the most important thing to me. So i request anyone that can make face to make many faces as possible.
I have only seen one face thread, Rahul's downloads. Thanks Rahul and everyone who has attempted to make faces.

thanks in advance

You can take a look at my thread as well... the Rohit's Downloads thread, I haven't made faces in the masses like Rahul, but I work on one at a time whenever I get the chance.

lakersfanforeva said:
hi
how are you all. i m enjoying all the things that u guys are providing to us. Everyone is after one thing or another. But, no one but Rahul and some other guys(sorry, u guys only made Tendulkar's face), has made faces. I dont kno about you guys, but faces are the most important thing to me. So i request anyone that can make face to make many faces as possible.
I have only seen one face thread, Rahul's downloads. Thanks Rahul and everyone who has attempted to make faces.

thanks in advance

you should ask rahul if he can help you learn how to make them then you can make them for everybody and youd be able to make all the faces you think need fixing up

Users who are viewing this thread