why people consider cricket 2005 nil

Cricketlover

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
all the people who say that cricket 2005 is nil are mad and dont have the sense of playing what is the defect of cricket2 005......... no bugs..........great graphics......koool gameplay new roster everything new tournaments u all should not deserve to have a good cricket game u all are should be given international cricket captain 2002 chawal people

Cricketlover said:
all the people who say that cricket 2005 is nil are mad and dont have the sense of playing what is the defect of cricket2 005......... no bugs..........great graphics......koool gameplay new roster everything new tournaments u all should not deserve to have a good cricket game u all are should be given international cricket captain 2002 chawal people
hahaha..he said the game has no bugs and kool gameplay...hahaha

I think there might be a couple of bugs, but whether they detract from the gameplay is another matter.

Cricketlover said:
I agree this is a brilliant game.There is one or two butgs but they are not major

yeah, cricket 2005 is way better than we all expected it to be.

not having day/night games id say is a big bug.

there are day night games........ (well i see screenshots of them) remember not all grounds can host Day Night games

true,day night games r there but either its day or night..1st inns shud be day and the 2nd shud be night..thats day/night..i guess blic has it

kvish4u said:
true,day night games r there but either its day or night..1st inns shud be day and the 2nd shud be night..thats day/night..i guess blic has it
just think your in iceland and it winter it allways dark :P

Yes, in Brian Lara's Cricket 3 you can have both innings in night, or one innings in day and the other in night.

Users who are viewing this thread