Why r u still playin this

• Thread starter Deleted member 9102
  • Start date

Trescothick

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Because I refuse to shell out for yet another cricket game that EA sports haven't made properly. 2004 and 2005 are both highly unrealistic and both need patching heavily to be playable, and considering I have 2004 the way I like it, why should I go to the trouble of 2005?

MWaugh

International Coach
why are you starting a new thread to find out why other people are playing something?

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
I love C2K4, its fun and challenging now, and besides, I really don't need/want another game, as I have school to pay attention too...

howzat!

School Cricketer
I concur !
It took so long to get Cricket 2004 to be playable, why would I start all over with an unfinished EA product? It's not even about the money but the effort. When I am fed up with cric'04 I will migrate to '05, by then it should be patched to satisfaction.

Another aspect is that you can't switch between the two. The wicket keeper is MUCH quicker to stump you in '05 so that is another process to get used to that could cost many a wicket or waste a run in cric'04

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
howzat! said:
I concur !
It took so long to get Cricket 2004 to be playable, why would I start all over with an unfinished EA product? It's not even about the money but the effort. When I am fed up with cric'04 I will migrate to '05, by then it should be patched to satisfaction.

Another aspect is that you can't switch between the two. The wicket keeper is MUCH quicker to stump you in '05 so that is another process to get used to that could cost many a wicket or waste a run in cric'04
Good point, I put a lot of effort into updating it, and I am not going to do it all over again(in fact, I am about to release a UAE/USA/Hong Kong added patch :))

langerrox

International Coach
yeh fully patched cricket2004 is awesome!!:) fond memories of it

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
Neither C2k5 or BLIC have been patched to the point of C2k4 yet. No lineup editor, player editor, config editor etc.
Once all that has been done for C2k5 and BLIC the price will probably have gone down anyway.

sid_19840

International Coach
I think EA only cares on making money.This is clearly evident as they do not make any patches to remove bugs and improve things once the game is released.

langerrox

International Coach
sid lots of the bug thingos and stuff are ilegal to do etc right bats right kits etc

Users who are viewing this thread