Why wont it Save games properly

rtimms

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hi

Yesterday i downloaded the trial version with the intention of seeing how good it was and buying the full version today.. However i have become increasingly frustrated.. To start with i couldnt seem to find anywhere that you can save the game whilst carrying on playing.. It seems you have to clsoe the program to save it.. However it now seems that it doesnt even save properly when u close the game down.. I am stuck at the 15th May and 2 or 3 times i have played on past this for different periods of time and closed the game down only to reopen it and find it at the same point every time.. OBviously it must have saved the game once when i first started because it opens at May 15th every time!! Anybody got any answers as this is proper annoying and at this moment will definitely stop me buying the full version!!!

P.S. Other than that and the already mentioned bugs which im sure will be fixed with a patch i think its a great game... Soooo much better than ICC although i wish the fielding was a bit easier to tinker with manually without having to edit evry ball etc!!

I hade this when I ticked 'autosave' - once I unchecked it, it was fine.

FWIW you can save by clicking 'save and exit', but choosing not to return to the desktop.

Users who are viewing this thread