Willow.tv announces monthly subscription at $15/mo

Insomniac

Title Recipient
Online Cricket Games Owned
I'd just like to say that I would never consider Willow for a subscription, because I sent them an e-mail, and have yet to receive a response on how to cancel although I've asked twice now.

*Even though I don't have a subscription.

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
I am not happy with Willow's customer service. Very unprofessional. The Indian guy who spoke to me was very poor in communicating and was literally begging. I will never probably be back with Willow and I will soon be back to my previous paid source (though not sure how legal they are)

Cricketman

ICC Chairman
Anyone with Dish have the Willow channel? What fixtures they have on that? I know they are running the Ashes what about India Saf?

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
If Willow website has it, Willow channel should have it. Keep checking Willow.tv for information about that series. I am guessing Willow will carry India-SA. But I wont watch it on the channel because if the Ashes goes on at that time, they will cover the Ashes on the channel. And I am not interested in the Ashes!

cricfan1

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Be careful! of willow tv monthly subscription

Hey please be careful of willow tv monthly subscription...
There is no way to cancel it if you want to!!!
I had to wait for more than a month!, no option on website to cancel your subscription. No ph to call, if you email their support they respond after weeks and make sure that they have charged you for another month. Also there are charges to cancel your subscription!!!

Please be careful I heard same thing happened to few others

sohum

Executive member
Profile Flag
India
Hey please be careful of willow tv monthly subscription...
There is no way to cancel it if you want to!!!
I had to wait for more than a month!, no option on website to cancel your subscription. No ph to call, if you email their support they respond after weeks and make sure that they have charged you for another month. Also there are charges to cancel your subscription!!!

Please be careful I heard same thing happened to few others
They tried to do the same thing with me. I threatened them by saying I would file a dispute with the CC company and they refunded the extra month purchase to me. Just make sure you sent the cancellation email before the month had been charged.

Users who are viewing this thread