PS3: WINNER of 1st UCC League - CHAMAN (Manager, Team Dublin Devil)

As it crossed 2000 GMT/UTC Time, @chaman82 has lost the privilege to pick his 05 Drafts (01 Legend Batsman & 01 Spinner & 03 Pacers).....He can again pick when we come to Wicketkeeper Draft..

UPDATED TEAM:

01) honu999 - Sachin Tendulkar /
02) Solomon - Brian Lara /
03) arjwiz - Saurav Gangully /
04) issue - Ricky Ponting /
05) valerian140 - Sanath Jayasuria /
06) bradthelad - Adam Gilchrist /
07) kushari - Rahul Dravid / Sunil Narine
08) chaman82 - Pending / Pending
09) Acid Burn - Herschelle Gibbs / Harbhajan Singh
10) RIZZYX - Saeed Anwar / Saeed Ajmal

@bradthelad Its your turn buddy to pick your favorite spinner, you have time till 0400 UTC/GMT to pick your player..I hope you will pick much much before the cut-off time..:thumbs:thumbs:thumbs:thumbs:thumbs

Glad i got Saeed Anwar, i would have picked him even if I had first pick. :yes

Thanks for sending PM to me.. you got both Saeed...:thumbs:thumbs

Yup very satisfied with both the selections.

All rounders picks will be a big round for me, I have 10th and 11th pick for them. Will be interesting to see who will be left over.

@chaman82 is online on PS3, i reminded him about his pick in the draft but he did not reply to my message, I also offered him a game because it said he was working in the academy but he ignored that too.

As it crossed 2000 GMT/UTC Time, @chaman82 has lost the privilege to pick his 05 Drafts (01 Legend Batsman & 01 Spinner & 03 Pacers).....He can again pick when we come to Wicketkeeper Draft..

UPDATED TEAM:

05) valerian140 - Sanath Jayasuria /
06) bradthelad - Adam Gilchrist / Xavier Doherty

@valerian140 its your go :)

UPDATED TEAM:

01) honu999 - Sachin Tendulkar /?
02) Solomon - Brian Lara /?
03) arjwiz - Saurav Gangully /?
04) issue - Ricky Ponting /?
05) valerian140 - Sanath Jayasuria /?Graeme Swann
08) chaman82 - Pending / Pending?

@issue?its your go?

UPDATED TEAM:

05) valerian140 - Sanath Jayasuria / Graeme Swann

@issue Its your turn buddy to pick your favorite spinner, you have time till 1050 UTC/GMT to pick your player..I hope you will pick much much before the cut-off time...:thumbs:thumbs

----------

@arjwiz @Solomon & @honu999 if you guys want you can send me an PM with your Spinner Choice (Need to send at-least Top 03 Option A/B/C)...Its not required as you guys are quite regular in this thread, but just in case you want you can send me PM and then we can start Draft for Pace Bowlers ASAP..

----------

Yup very satisfied with both the selections.

All rounders picks will be a big round for me, I have 10th and 11th pick for them. Will be interesting to see who will be left over.

@chaman82 is online on PS3, i reminded him about his pick in the draft but he did not reply to my message, I also offered him a game because it said he was working in the academy but he ignored that too.

I have almost made up my mind of replacing @chaman82 from this league...Let see if we can find some suitable replacement (But replacement players needs to have Online Ranking below from @RIZZYX & above from @honu999 )..I dont want to bring a Top10 Player or a Noob as a replacement as that will effect the equilibrium of this league.. If you guys know someone who is quite ACTIVE in PC forum and qualify the criteria of online ranking, let me know....

Last edited:
04) issue - Ricky Ponting /Nathan McCullum
@arjwiz your turn buddy

04) issue - Ricky Ponting / Nathan McCullum

@arjwiz Its your turn buddy to pick your favorite spinner, you have time till 1320 UTC/GMT to pick your player..I hope you will pick much much before the cut-off time

Sorry for the delay guys......was busy with online play....can I select my players now....

Sorry for the delay guys......was busy with online play....can I select my players now....
@chaman82 I dont want to sound like a retired school headmaster..but you had all the time to pick your player yesterday when you are online in Planet Cricket Forum for around 02 hrs..But you decided to ignore our request and also the PM I sent you..Sorry buddy, but I cannot let a single player to spoil this league..Thats why I didn't removed you straightaway..

I was awake till 0140 AM yesterday just to wait for you to pick your draft...I have repeatedly said, those who are not sure about their availability can send me his Draft Pick by PM. What is so hard in this?

If you cannot respect and cooperate with your fellow managers, no one will respect your time and cooperate with you.. As you have already said SORRY and if you cooperate, I will still allow you to be part of this league, but you can pick your next pick when your turn comes for picking the Wicketkeepers (At that time when your turns come you can pick 01 Legend batsman / 01 Spinner / 03 Paces & 01 Wicketkeeper)...

I am glad you are back, and looking forward to more active participation from you..:thumbs:thumbs

@chaman82 I dont want to sound like a retired school headmaster..but you had all the time to pick your player yesterday when you are online in Planet Cricket Forum for around 02 hrs..But you decided to ignore our request and also the PM I sent you..Sorry buddy, but I cannot let a single player to spoil this league..Thats why I didn't removed you straightaway..

I was awake till 0140 AM yesterday just to wait for you to pick your draft...I have repeatedly said, those who are not sure about their availability can send me his Draft Pick by PM. What is so hard in this?

If you cannot respect and cooperate with your fellow managers, no one will respect your time and cooperate with you.. As you have already said SORRY and if you cooperate, I will still allow you to be part of this league, but you can pick your next pick when your turn comes for picking the Wicketkeepers (At that time when your turns come you can pick 01 Legend batsman / 01 Spinner / 03 Paces & 01 Wicketkeeper)...

I am glad you are back, and looking forward to more active participation from you..:thumbs:thumbs

Sure....wont happen again......as I suggested to u....can we form a group on whats app..it will be much easier n quicker. .....

Sure....wont happen again......as I suggested to u....can we form a group on whats app..it will be much easier n quicker. .....

I am OK, but I cannot say for other..But what is so big deal of checking this thread through your mobile (If you are not in House), and just type two words of a player name??? All the 09 Managers are doing it..you have to sacrifice a little to enjoy much...I would again request you to be regular in this thread (and all the threads where you are playing as a Manager)..You will find it more enjoyable (even more than playing the actual game, sometime)...

All goods, be a good kid from now on..I will have my eye on you....:D:D:p:p

Users who are viewing this thread