PS3: WINNER of 1st UCC League - CHAMAN (Manager, Team Dublin Devil)

xvalerianx

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
London Thundercats (Arjwiz) vs Kingston Fireworks (valerian)

Kingston Fireworks 5/165
London Thundercats 10/92
Kingston Fireworks win by 73 runsIMG-20140927-WA0013.jpgIMG-20140927-WA0015.jpegIMG-20140927-WA0017.jpeg

kushari

International Coach
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
@arjwiz @Solomon @valerian140 @chaman82 @honu999 @Acid Burn @RIZZYX @francisjery

Guys, as you know we have now completed the League Phase of UCC League. It was THE MOST BIGGEST Tournament for DBC14 in Planet Cricket (In terms of number of Matches, we have now played total 72 Matches in the League Phase only). I would sincerely like to thank each and every one of you for investing your precious time to play this League. Without your passion and cooperation, it would have not been possible. So, friends thanks to all of you from the deep of my heart.

Now, we are left with 02 Semi Finals & The Grand Final only.

The Semifinal Line up.......

Semifinal-1: Dublin Devils (Manager @chaman82 ) vs Sydney City Sharks (Manager @francisjery )

Semifinal-2: Lahore Badshahs (Manager @RIZZYX ) vs Dhaka Demons (Manager @Acid Burn )

You guys needs to play the Semi Finals and Final by 12th October (Sunday)

The Final Point Table......

n1CZBJW.jpg

The AWARDS......

a1eJUVC.jpg

The Stats.......

tmIAa84.jpg

nUpj5hg.jpg

ozBPpJ0.jpg

ybTcoiR.jpg

qAorp1d.jpg

RbQ11qw.jpg

Last edited:

chaman82

County Cricketer
Semifinal
Scores

Attachments

• IMG-20141008-WA0020.jpeg
    IMG-20141008-WA0020.jpeg
    721.9 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG-20141008-WA0018.jpeg
    IMG-20141008-WA0018.jpeg
    1,005.3 KB · Views: 3

Acid Burn

International Coach
Profile Flag
South Africa
Semifinal No. 2 Acid vs Rizzy
Imran won the Toss , and chose as is customary to send myself in . He had me in all sorts of troubles with Slow Ball Yorkers doing the trick to account for the top 4. Hashim Amla was the only top order Batsmen that could weather the storm , and batted brilliantly throughout the innings.
As soon as the rest of the batsmen made the adjustment , things started to slowly look better , until I scrapped to a decent score.
IMG-20141011-WA0003.jpg
Rizzyx was a bit worried about the score , but myself knew it was well within his reach as the last 4 meetings between us were all won by Imran , chasing similiar totals. He started of Solidly , with his Captain Saeed Anwar leading the way at a blistering pace with some streaky shots just out of reach of the fielders. But as soon as he lost his wicket going for yet another lofted shot over Mid On , things started to slow down for Lahore. When Dhaka turned to Spin only , the wickets seemed to start falling every couple of overs , and the pressure started mounting . Eventually it seemed to all become to much for Lahore , and they melted under the heat. What an enjoyable match , with the game swinging 4 times between the two players .
IMG-20141011-WA0005.jpg

IMG-20141011-WA0001.jpg

francisjery

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Semifinal No. 2 Acid vs Rizzy
Imran won the Toss , and chose as is customary to send myself in . He had me in all sorts of troubles with Slow Ball Yorkers doing the trick to account for the top 4. Hashim Amla was the only top order Batsmen that could weather the storm , and batted brilliantly throughout the innings.
As soon as the rest of the batsmen made the adjustment , things started to slowly look better , until I scrapped to a decent score.
View attachment 131788
Rizzyx was a bit worried about the score , but myself knew it was well within his reach as the last 4 meetings between us were all won by Imran , chasing similiar totals. He started of Solidly , with his Captain Saeed Anwar leading the way at a blistering pace with some streaky shots just out of reach of the fielders. But as soon as he lost his wicket going for yet another lofted shot over Mid On , things started to slow down for Lahore. When Dhaka turned to Spin only , the wickets seemed to start falling every couple of overs , and the pressure started mounting . Eventually it seemed to all become to much for Lahore , and they melted under the heat. What an enjoyable match , with the game swinging 4 times between the two players .
View attachment 131789

View attachment 131787
Congrats Attie. Good luck for the finals

kushari

International Coach
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
@arjwiz @Solomon @valerian140 @chaman82 @honu999 @Acid Burn @RIZZYX @francisjery

We have started this journey in the month of May, 2014, and after more than 06 Months, we finally have a winner...CONGRATULATION @chaman82

T3yFalx.jpg

Score Cards for Final match...

JMiuRez.jpg

gwmK6OT.jpg

Au6eioa.jpg

And what a Final Match it is...It was a nail biting finish as Dhaka Demons, managed by very calm, composed, and our very own captain cool @Acid Burn posted a score of 4/163 in 20 Overs, this mammoth score would have been more than sufficient for any mortals, but not for our own IMMORTAL CHAMPION @chaman82 He kept his nerve under control and played brilliant cricket to win the match by 5 Wickets with still 13 Balls Remaining..Only Chaman can pull this off, and he did...Congratulations to both the finalist for playing this match in great spirit..

Lastly I am extremely thankful and convey my sincere regards to each and every participants for making this league a huge success..I will miss you guys....

Guys, we will be back for 2nd UCC league very soon, and I can promise you it will be bigger and better than anything you have experienced so far..

Love you all.......

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread