Wishlist for next Trailer

1 run required from 1 ball, Bowler gonna bowl and he bowls,batsman hits and thats it! dont show what happened! and at the end the release date!Not a bad idea.

Last edited:
I would like a weekly 30 sec video of shots, bowling, features, career mode [One topic a week]....So if separate videos are done people will know the capability and the depth of the game....:yes:thumbs

30 seconds seems too less for a non-teaser video.Any upcoming video should be at least 1 minute in length...

I simply prefer in watching bowling action of a seamer and spinner every thing in this game is okay we need to only see is the robots bowling or human bowling.

I will like to see some fielding movements.Some excellent catches and dives.Cricket 07 has only bugs in fielding section.Bowling and batting is pretty good there.But this game is coming with new technologies after 7 years of that game.So I'm interested to see some the fielding movements in next video :)

30 seconds seems too less for a non-teaser video.Any upcoming video should be at least 1 minute in length...

Just to note that I was mentioning a "WEEKLY" 30 second video....:thumbs:thumbs

Well a video of decsion being overturned by drs andvideo of bowling and fielding mechanisms

Just to note that I was mentioning a "WEEKLY" 30 second video....:thumbs:thumbs
I most definitely saw it.
Even if it is weekly videos I think we need separate videos of at least 60 seconds showing fielding,batting,bowling in the game.

I most definitely saw it.
Even if it is weekly videos I think we need separate videos of at least 60 seconds showing fielding,batting,bowling in the game.

But we will get loads and loads of videos from play sessions...But from Ross' side we will get a trailer the coming week which most probably would be of 1:10 mins......:thumbs:cheers

But we will get loads and loads of videos from play sessions...But from Ross' side we will get a trailer the coming week which most probably would be of 1:10 mins......:thumbs:cheers

Are we still expecting everything on Fridays?

Are we still expecting everything on Fridays?

Don't know about that but most probably will be at the end August...:)

And Ross has mentioned several times that everything will be clear this week as things will start to flow after the title release....Ross wants to make sure that the gamers get to know about the game....:D

Last edited:
I want Ross to post one frame of a video everyday for 30 days, then at the end of the month we have a 30sec video we can chose to watch frame by frame to incessantly nitpick away every detail to the very minutia until our eyes bleed and brains hemorrhage...

...also, I'll get my red-circle pen ready.

I want Ross to post one frame of a video everyday for 30 days, then at the end of the month we have a 30sec video we can chose to watch frame by frame to incessantly nitpick away every detail to the very minutia until our eyes bleed and brains hemorrhage...

Technically, You will have a one second video at the end of the month ...not a 30 second one.

Could have been funny if you said 1 second video everyday....:lol:lol
[According to your statement its 30 frames video....:D

after those holidays, biggs has become buggs :D dont know what happened in those days

Users who are viewing this thread