Wishlist for next Trailer

I want Ross to post one frame of a video everyday for 30 days, then at the end of the month we have a 30sec video we can chose to watch frame by frame to incessantly nitpick away every detail to the very minutia until our eyes bleed and brains hemorrhage...

...also, I'll get my red-circle pen ready.

Your a funny dude Biggs.:rolleyes PS Just a little error there, time for the red circle pen to be released.

Biggs should copyright the red circles. It could be the next big thing :spy

Would love to see a play and miss or two outside off stump and maybe an edge to slip/WK.

Asking for the default gameplay camera is probably a bit much i cant remember seeing a 2k or FIFA trailer with actual default gameplay camera angles.

I want to see the swashbuckling cover drive that has been so beautifully replicated in the screenshot.

Actually, you know what will really get people going? Bradman ducking under a bouncer and then hooking the next one for four (not six, he rarely hit sixes). This of course in the black and white (yellowish) mode.

Biggs should copyright the red circles. It could be the next big thing :spy

What do you mean could? I get more requests for red circles than anything else I do...

Bradman hitting a scoop shot for six, and then getting hugged by cheerleaders while the stumps start flashing ;).

I want to see the swashbuckling cover drive that has been so beautifully replicated in the screenshot.

Actually, you know what will really get people going? Bradman ducking under a bouncer and then hooking the next one for four (not six, he rarely hit sixes). This of course in the black and white (yellowish) mode.

I second this. A few play and misses wouldn't hurt either. And no music in the background if you could. Would like to hear the ambient sound of a cricket field.

In fact who is this Bradman guy anyway? What is his IPL average? I don't care about Test Cricket because I'm an idiot someone with a short attention span who finds any cricket with a gap of more than 1 minute without a six very boring!

In fact who is this Bradman guy anyway? What is his IPL average? I don't care about Test Cricket because I'm an idiot someone with a short attention span who finds any cricket with a gap of more than 1 minute without a six very boring!

That is not what I meant.

That is not what I meant.

wasn't aimed at you; its partially aimed at the people who are still asking whether there are cheerleaders and other things (not on PC; but other places) on a game which has the name of the best test cricketer that the world will ever see!

No cheerleaders :eek:. That it, I'm not buying this game. :spy
Such a bummer, this game had so much potential.

Users who are viewing this thread