Wishlist for next Trailer

Batsman retired hurt after getting hit with a nasty bouncer or a batsman getting a "runner"

:thumbs

There are no runners in cricket anymore so just retiring hurt

I think a lot of us purists would love, play and misses, bat pad catches and other test match subtleties without music, but Ross will need to target the masses who will consider that boring. That said, maybe a play on that could be a quiet start like the first ball of a test match, the bowler runs in with the hum of the crowd the only noise. Then when he is about to bowl the t20 and odi fanfare begins with music, cheerleaders, batsmen being hit by a bouncer, fielders spectacular catch, scoop shot, reverse sweep, amazing runout. Suddenly the music stops and it cuts back to test match and the ball swings past the outside edge of a forward defensive and the crowd gasp at how close it was.

That would show the two types of cricket that can be played in the game and hopefully appeal to everyone.

I think a lot of us purists would love, play and misses, bat pad catches and other test match subtleties without music, but Ross will need to target the masses who will consider that boring. That said, maybe a play on that could be a quiet start like the first ball of a test match, the bowler runs in with the hum of the crowd the only noise. Then when he is about to bowl the t20 and odi fanfare begins with music, cheerleaders, batsmen being hit by a bouncer, fielders spectacular catch, scoop shot, reverse sweep, amazing runout. Suddenly the music stops and it cuts back to test match and the ball swings past the outside edge of a forward defensive and the crowd gasp at how close it was.

That would show the two types of cricket that can be played in the game and hopefully appeal to everyone.

Or maybe have two versions of the trailer - one straight from the game - and the other one targeted to the masses with music, cheerleaders and the whole shebang.

The main thing i'd be interested in seeing is just 1 delivery as a bowler, and 1 as a batsman, from the actual gameplay cam. If the next trailer was just that, i'd be happy.

Just bring the next trailer with sounds ..and showing the gameplay. Nothing else.it will be awesome.

Just bring the next trailer with sounds ..and showing the gameplay. Nothing else.it will be awesome.

Judging on past BA trailers they all seem to have a background track and footage that is directly taken from the game but not from the standard camera angles.

Unless they are doing a video where they introduce and talk about features/controls (vs a commercial trailer) i do not see big ant using the default camera view of the game.

For example, I have never seen a fifa trailer that uses the default view of the game (correct me if i am wrong). But they do show the default views while introducing certain features and talk about control mechanics.

Maybe a trailer where Ross, Mikey and other team members talking about the technology and the control system with the gameplay video displaying as they speak about that.....:yes

Last edited:
feel of cricket comes with proper sound of ball hitting bat. really would like to see in game effect without music.
spinners spinning & bats man dancing down the wicket and hitting.
fielders diving in real time.

It's quite annoying when people post about what FIFA do, or what other sports games have done.
The producers should be doing as much as they can to make this game stand out from the rest, including releasing trailers that aren't similar to any other sport game.

I would like to see a stunning stumping.. and commentary with a 3 minute gameplay..!!

Users who are viewing this thread