World Cricket Alliance™ ::: Temporarily out of business!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are you guys blaming each other?? There is no 1 to blame. It was a close game. We should have won, yes. But we didn't fearsome tweak!!

Well, I am no #3. Thats for sure!! :mad: I need a good middle order batsman. I thought Dan was it :noway

Wed 16th Jun - CC Vs DD - 50 Over Tournament

Mossy McLovin*
Brendon Hedger?
Manoj Kumar 6
Jono Choie 5
Dan Thompson
Madhur Verma
Riz Khan
Juicy Thompson 4
Chris Bosnich 1
Insomniac Felipe 2
Bilal Butt 3

Pitch type: Hard/Bouncy

Ok, it's not about you/me being an aggressive player (as a matter of fact I am, I signed up that way), but who ever opens will alwayyyss be slow in EA sports. So lets not complain about that. I would love to bat at 5/6, that way I can get 150+ SR, and be all show off and send you to open. You want that?

I dont have any other option but to open. And me and Brendon are the best WCA openers, even the other team caps thinks so.

Ace opened last game, that fool score 40 runs in 90 balls :facepalm

and I dont even want to remember the time you opened in ODI :crying

Why are you guys blaming each other?? There is no 1 to blame. It was a close game. We should have won, yes. But we didn't fling!!

Well, I am no #3. Thats for sure!! :mad: I need a good middle order batsman. I thought Dan was it :noway
Don't blame me if you get 15 off 31 balls! Not my fault I had to bat aggressive and got out, everyone above me batted like Tim McIntosh. I do hope that I can help out more in the next game, and get our campaign back on track!

Ok next time blames the top 3 again will bat at top 3 in the next game. That will teach them. It's not easy. Every 1 is slow on Top3/4

21st Match - Combatant Cobras Vs Demonic Dragons

Tournament: 50 Over Tournament
Venue: Chelmsford, England
Pitch Type: Hard
Weather: Overcast
Temperature: Warm, 74?F

Combatant Cobras:

1. Mossy McLovin
2. Brendon Hedger?
3. Manoj Kumar
4. Jono Choie
5. Dan Thompson
6. Madhur Verma
7. Riz Khan
8. Juicy Thompson
9. Chris Bosnich
10. Insomniac Felipe
11. Bilal Butt

Demonic Dragons:

1. Akshay Sharma
2. Sartaj McDaniel*
3. Callum Gray
4. Shawn Raje
5. Andrew Peters
6. Varun Rustagi
7. Zoraxis Nostradamus
8. Harsh Shah?
9. Kurtis Davidson
10. Khurram Khan
11. Danny Veza

1_48.jpg

2_19.jpg

3_21.jpg

4_1.jpg

6_9.jpg

6_9.jpg

7_6.jpg

8_15.jpg

9_19.jpg

A few fifties being scored, Hedger scoring 86 and Mossy scoring 59 for CC while Akshay Sharma scored 85 and Sartaj McDaniel scored 66 for Demonic Dragons, all 4 50 makers, the openers. Hedger's fine knock of 86 off 101 balls was a match winning performance from the keeper batsman. Jono Choie and Dan Thompson contributed at the end both scoring more than 30 and at about a run a ball. The Cobras only made 244 but a good bowling performance from the Cobras denied the Dragons a victory, JT the pick of the bowlers with 2/32 off 9 over's. Hedger was given MOTM for his 86. Will WCA see it's first century soon? or will it have to wait for season 2 for that to happen?

Yes, we win!
A good aggressive knock from me to finish the innings, But the hard work was done by the openers, then me and Jono finished off.
Good tight bowling from Thompson #2 and some Chris guy :p

High fives all round!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread