World Cricket Alliance™

Yeah, thanks for letting me know. Might be something on my part. Well, if people don't enjoy it I'm not really doing anything for this then. Might save me some time actually, cheers.

Hey User 2010 you dont have to feel bad and stop spending time on this league because of two people not liking it.There are still another 18-19 looking forward for the league.In my opinion you must try and spice things up, it is the this break in between that has sent these guys off.It is just their view and not the view every one in the world. Brush these things off and we will make this league a successful one.Cheers.:)

^ I agree with Shawn Raje.
Is all I said was I wasn't really interested in being VC, I'm more than happy to continue as a player.

Is all I said was I wasn't really interested in being VC, I'm more than happy to continue as a player.

Yeah! I meant to say only that too. That it needs some innovation. I didn't say that it is that poor.

I want this on!! Come on User 2010!!

I definitely think you should keep this going, I want to take more hattricks for WCA.

Another thing you could do is allow us to choose our bats, i think i've pointed this out elsewhere on this forum or maybe in this thread, but it wouldn't take long if you've already got up to date bats in the game and would give everyone a sense of professionalism.

Oh come on! Is this league now done for? One or two people losing interest doesn't mean it has to end. :(

Comeon User! Start this! Can't believe that the first ever league I joined is closing like this. :(

EDIT: And I even post from work to be active. So you gotta run this again User. :p

Users who are viewing this thread