World Cricket Alliance™ ::: Temporarily out of business!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll take WCA back but i'll restart it only after finishing my current commitments.
You can transfer this back to me instead of closing.

That's a shame, but hey if you don't like it then don't waste your time here! :)

that is a shame :( but we all saw it coming. And with that note I'm officially announcing my retirement :) been a great 6 months though :thumbs

i wonder how mclovin will take this news :laugh

It was always a lot of work hedger, and you managed it well up until now.
Sorry if at times I was a bit critical of you.
Good luck with your new league.

When i first started this,i knew this concept was always going to be tough to put into practice.So,i decided to put it on hold until i had enough time on my hands to work out the finer details carefully.
Meanwhile,Hedger decided to take this up and trust me,he's done a fantastic job so far to bring this back to life and we were all having a great time here until this week.

The concept is just too good and promising to just flush it down the drain.
So,i have decided to takeover this again as i think i'll be able to fix this.
I have a couple more one-off (probably) leagues running ATM which should be finished in about a month and a half.
So,that's when i'll relaunch this with fresh sign-ups and everything with a lot of changes.

WTF! WHYYY!!! COME ON

This will be the 6th league that I joined and got closed

It was always a lot of work hedger, and you managed it well up until now.
Sorry if at times I was a bit critical of you.
Good luck with your new league.
I only blame you for this. You bitched a lot man! :facepalm :mad:

And IDk why guys open 2-3 league at once. I know Brendon tried hard to keep this going, but there are other people who opens at least 3 leagues (+2 story thread), and then close it one by one.

I'll take WCA back but i'll restart it only after finishing my current commitments.
You can transfer this back to me instead of closing.
Just continue from here on. If we restart, I retire. Because I put up a lot of effort putting the CC together. Getting people to sign up, so I have enough of every type players, kits, logos, and getting them to stay active, team bonding, all kinda ████. At one point (week 2-5) I got 8 players from CC to be regular.

Sorry Brendon we couldn't help you out. I think you did great in last 9-10 weeks.

^ did a great job mclovin in keeping our team active while there were only a few members who were active from the other two teams.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread