World Cricket Alliance™ ::: Temporarily out of business!

Status
Not open for further replies.
we havent even played yet.. it hasnt started. just sign up, you will get drafted.

But how i take part and how i can play:noway:(

To participate, fill up this form:

First Name:
Last Name:
Date of Birth (For U-16 Tournaments):
International Team:
Type: (OBT,BAT,WKB,OWK,ALL,ASP,SPW,BWL,OBW)
Batting Hand:
Bowling Hand:
Bowling Type (RFM,LFM,RM,LM,Off Spin,Leg Spin,Slow Left Arm,Chinaman):
Batting Style (Aggressive,Moderate,Defensive):
Bowling Style (Aggressive,Moderate,Defensive):
Fielding Position (Slip,Outfielder,Close in,Cover,Gully,Square Leg):

No, its not. My computer is stuffed and shuts down whenever I press enter. I will try and not press enter but it will be hard. Sorry for being away so long. I won't start this for a while until we get the computer fixed which will be probably during the next week.

hahahaha shutting on enter ><

At least you're back though :)

Wow. I've accidently pressed enter a few times and it hasn't shut down. I won't risk pressing it all the time though. It's bound to shut down eventually.

what a crappy computer, maybe the shutdown button was programmed into the enter button:p

haha. My computer was fine until the other week. We're getting a driver cd to fix the problem though which should come at earliest this Thursday but could be the week after.

both Enter or just the main one? use the calculator 1.

Actually. It hasn't been shutting down my computer at the moment. Hopefully it stays that way. Who wanted Michael btw.

Can you stop choosing players, bcvs. I will only allow you to take Shawn Raje if you get rid of one pace all-rounder and one spin all-rounder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread