World Cricket Alliance™ ::: Temporarily out of business!

Status
Not open for further replies.
we will take Palash!

damn soo many posts! 3 pages over night

MacLovin added 0 Minutes and 23 Seconds later...

I hope I get games :D :hpraise

you will. we dont have a big squad so.. :)

No offence or anything, but is it alright if I actually start my 'activity' when things actually get underway?

Yeah. I don't really care how active you are at the moment. I actually don't care if you don't post but as long as post your training and stuff to impove your attributes.

Binnu Joins Hostile Hawks.
Well, the major Pace Ace Binnu, who was busy in his examinations, successfully finished his examinations and has arrived at the Home Ground of Hawks yesterday evening. The man, who won many matches for many teams like The Royal Warriors in Beach Cricket, has joined the Hawks. Hawks look pretty strong on paper but they don't have their full strength squad. The total squad is expected to join the team by the third week of this mega event.
Prithvi was signed in by Hostile Hawks in the draft. He spoke to media patiently.
On the Captain:
Well, We've got one of cool captains in the world, Aouni, who just encourages people to play good cricket rather than Stylish Cricket. He moves fielders regularly, but will be in time, when the overrate comes into matter. So, its great advantage on having a skipper like him.:hpraise
On the opponents:
Well, all the teams look equal on Paper in this sort of tournaments, but the one performing good will succeed.:)
On the First Match:
Oh, the first match will be a ripper for sure! Its the team, for which I played last season and at the same time, no mercy when it comes on field.:D
Overall, on this tournament:
Its a good tournament being presided by Hedger, this gives a good piece of entertainment as its summer!:hpraise And Lets hope that this will continue to for few more years.:thumbs

I can't find the fsh file names for the logo and kit of Masters XI, anyone got em?
If not, use a different team for HH, Brendon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread