World Cricket Conference | The World Is YOURS To Take!

Na Maloom Afraad

Man of Tomorrow
PlanetCricket Award Winner
The Boys

Neptune

Panel of Selectors
Avengers
Spoiler: Most hundreds
ov2tScd.png
Kylian Michiels [ 8 ]
The player will the MOST test hundreds of all time has played exactly 7 matches, less than the number of 100s he has..

Na Maloom Afraad

Man of Tomorrow
The Boys
As things stand, Guernsey will play a minimum of 4 Test matches in the year. If they make it to the very end of the Nations League, they will play 6 Tests altogether.

Can Harrison Willis end the league as the only bowler with 200 career Test wickets in those matches? He currently sits at 160 Test scalps.

Neptune

Panel of Selectors
Avengers
As things stand, Guernsey will play a minimum of 4 Test matches in the year. If they make it to the very end of the Nations League, they will play 6 Tests altogether.

Can Harrison Willis end the league as the only bowler with 200 career Test wickets in those matches? He currently sits at 160 Test scalps.
With the form of the other bowlers, if he doesn't get there it's ominous signs for us

ahmedleo414

The Butcher
PAK...
LQ
The Boys
Profile Flag
Canada
what Sim are people using for T20s? I have tried CWSim... but I was messing around with the DB so much I was able to automate adding all the players from all my teams, but when I try to sim matches some matches work perfectly but others don't sim anything... not sure what I broke...

Tried using @Manish. T20, but I can't figure out how to make teams score more than 105 runs per innings.... I have been trying to get Cricket Heros to work for years I can get it to launch but I've never had any luck adding players or teams

Na Maloom Afraad

Man of Tomorrow
The Boys
what Sim are people using for T20s? I have tried CWSim... but I was messing around with the DB so much I was able to automate adding all the players from all my teams, but when I try to sim matches some matches work perfectly but others don't sim anything... not sure what I broke...

Tried using @Manish. T20, but I can't figure out how to make teams score more than 105 runs per innings.... I have been trying to get Cricket Heros to work for years I can get it to launch but I've never had any luck adding players or teams
Been using PCCS, and used to use @Kshitiz_Indian's T20 CrickSim. You can check out both, also, maybe ask @ddrap14 for what TCS is that he used for his T20 WC story.

Till Valhalla

ICC Chairman
The Boys
Profile Flag
Papua New Guinea

Which version of Cricket Heroes?

Users who are viewing this thread