World Cup Cricket Final 2007 is between ?

m_vaughan said:
I have a feeling Mr. Gavaskar is still living in the 70s. I dont support what the Aussies do but is something almost impossible to survive without today.

Also considering what happens in Football, Hockey, etc. thesedays you have to say our cricketers are far more civil.

The Aussies have been the finest champions ever.
Hmm... but I have to say you are using the incorrect yardstick in judging the Aussies. Cricket has never been as physical or aggressive as football, hockey, etc. which is why it was always measured to a different level. There is no man-to-man contact and no physical intimidation associated with the game. In short, there is no need, although the game is becoming more competitive.

I guess once I think about it, it's just part of the development of the game and things will probably even out once all players become rough around the edges and are just out their for the game, rather than as having the duty of upholding one of the traditional characteristics of cricket.

m_vaughan said:
England vs West Indies with the latter to win it.

I have a feeling Mr. Gavaskar is still living in the 70s. I dont support what the Aussies do but is something almost impossible to survive without today.

Also considering what happens in Football, Hockey, etc. thesedays you have to say our cricketers are far more civil.

The Aussies have been the finest champions ever.

I agree the main reason people hate the aussies is the fact that they win everything.

Australia v Sri Lanka

South Africa seem to be strong, but they seem to choke in World Cups (although 1992 wasn't totally their fault) and the conditions won't suit them. Australia, sure have lost a couple of games recently, but they have the most world class players and I think they will adapt to the conditions better.

Sri Lanka? I'm not really sure why, but no one probably would have picked India out of the big 3 Asian teams to make the final last time either. I just think one of them will make it. Either Pak, Ind or SL have been in the last 4 finals, so it is bound to happen again.

There will be no asian teams in the final

WESTINDIES vs ENGLAND

WESTINDIES WILL WIN THE WORLD CUP

If is Pakistan Vs India That will be a COOL!!

man theres always a asia team in the final like
83 - india
92 - pakistan
96 - sri lanka
99 - pakistan
2003 - india
so I think there will be a asia team in the final.

I dont no how Pakistan will even reach the semi final.

AUS VS SA

masterkhan06 said:
If is Pakistan Vs India That will be a COOL!!

man theres always a asia team in the final like
83 - india
92 - pakistan
96 - sri lanka
99 - pakistan
2003 - india
so I think there will be a asia team in the final.

Well Australia has been in the last 3 world cup finals and 4 of the last 5. So you really should have Australia in then right?
ssst.gif
grin.gif

After seeing todays match (w.I Vs Pak) it remains me of last year ICC Throphy. where West Indies got betten badly by Sri Lanka in the Qualitifing match and went on to beat Aus and reach in the final until got Beatne badly by Aus.

Same thing will happen in the Worldcup.
India Crash W.I in the warm up match. and than Win today agaisnt Pak.

Unfortunely this is what will happe in the world cup.

SeMi-
India VS Sri Lanka
W.I VS S.A

Finals
India VS W.I ( will be an awesome match after W.I Beaten the hell out of India when they came to West Indies and India Beaten the Hell out of W.I when W.I was in India.)

According to me I would Watch a W.I Vs India match than Aus V.S England (which is more popular)

Any way West Indies will Be the Only Host in the World to win the world cup.
Brian Lara Loves record and this is one he is looking for Badly.

England VS West Indies i think WI look good enough to win it & England if they play well enough could get to the final

Users who are viewing this thread