World Most Dangerous Country

World Most Dangerous Country?

• Total voters
I dont think so. They just want to preserve British culture which I have no problem with.

Anyhow, the most dangerous country (politics aside) have to be the central African nations. Somalia has not had a functioning government since 1992. It is a haven for arms smuggling, piracy and the modern slave trade. Has to be the most dangerous country. Lets just say it has probably been a long time since anyone went there for holiday.

I dont think so. They just want to preserve British culture which I have no problem with.

Anyhow, the most dangerous country (politics aside) have to be the central African nations. Somalia has not had a functioning government since 1992. It is a haven for arms smuggling, piracy and the modern slave trade. Has to be the most dangerous country. Lets just say it has probably been a long time since anyone went there for holiday.

Somalia needs to fight against them like Pakistan and Sri Lanka.

Who will fight whom though? There is no standing army , just a bunch of militias all with their own political motivations. It is a mess and tbh, I do not see anything changing there in our lifetime.

North Korea. Oppressive regime and their belligerent disregard to other countries' fears is worrying.

Says a lot that China's almost our only hope of keeping them within reason.

Hmmm...Pretty strange....No one has mentioned Sierra Leone and it is not in the poll as well.

I said it earlier too certain areas in Pakistan are also very dangerous
Anyways, why is South Africa in the list too?

South Africa is the rape capital of the world, car hijacking capital and murder rate is very high. Also the rate of HIV is really high so being ***** is basically a death sentence there

Mt Everest is a country now?

Nepal. :laugh

I just posted the top 10 according to that article. And Mount Everest sound interesting to open the link to read and also Nepal is not dangerous place.

Users who are viewing this thread