Your Nationality

YOU ARE ..

• Total voters
LOL! LOL! LOL! LOL! Get out of the "Box" you live in. This guy is absolute .... Indian taxi drivers have more kindness than you though. HAHA, what you know about india when you haven't visited it. If i'm not wrong.

Prepare for a nightmare here stevo. :) I thank you for posting that.

There is plenty of Indian taxi drivers world wide. Pretty much ever taxi I get is driven by an Indian.

Indians do make the worst taxi drivers though, not to mention telemarketers!

At least you look after our slurpee machines in every 7/11 service station over here. For that i thank you :)
Aye, we came bad taxi drivers because we are perhaps too qualified for that. No offence whatsover to people driving taxis here.

Not to mention providing employment opportunities for so many Aussie cricketers.

And atleast we don't marry our own daughters.

Precambrian added 2 Minutes and 16 Seconds later...

Indians do make the worst taxi drivers though, not to mention telemarketers!

At least you look after our slurpee machines in every 7/11 service station over here. For that i thank you :)
Exactly who are the we? If my memory is not wrong, only the aborginines are native to Australia. The remainder mostly convicts and their descendants, and Asians who emigrated there.

Fair point, if you are a Aborgine though.

And a guy ***** his kids over here in Britain. You get sickos, I don't see how that is relevant in the slightest, there is no need to get so defensive......

Highlander999 added 2 Minutes and 12 Seconds later...

Actually looking back at that post, I am struggling to see anything which is relevant to what Stevo said, apart from the fact you mentioned taxis. Where the hell did Aborigines and emigration enter the discussion or have I missed something?

And a guy ***** his kids over here in Britain. You get sickos, I don't see how that is relevant in the slightest, there is no need to get so defensive......

Highlander999 added 2 Minutes and 12 Seconds later...

Actually looking back at that post, I am struggling to see anything which is relevant to what Stevo said, apart from the fact you mentioned taxis. Where the hell did Aborigines and emigration enter the discussion or have I missed something?
The reference to Indians being shitty taxi drivers, however good fizz dispenser operators is as generalised as mine are.

Is anyone here Chinese or Korean?

My uncle's grandfather's father's uncle and his relatives came from china-burma land. And I'm not saying that to confuse. But i believe that's the correct relationship i could remember. :p

And i'm really fond of korean people and love that history of relationships they had which is one of the first between the subcontinent and korea.

Maybe in the years to come, you can put korea and china, japan and other countries in the poll and we all won't be surprised to see the percentage of the votes increasing.

Aye, we came bad taxi drivers because we are perhaps too qualified for that. No offence whatsover to people driving taxis here.

Not to mention providing employment opportunities for so many Aussie cricketers.

And atleast we don't marry our own daughters.

Precambrian added 2 Minutes and 16 Seconds later...

Exactly who are the we? If my memory is not wrong, only the aborginines are native to Australia. The remainder mostly convicts and their descendants, and Asians who emigrated there.

Fair point, if you are a Aborgine though.

Worst post ever, never speak again. Thats just embarrassing.....

.::Stevo::. added 2 Minutes and 22 Seconds later...

The reference to Indians being shitty taxi drivers, however good fizz dispenser operators is as generalised as mine are.
It really isn't a generalization. I challenge you to find a taxi drive/service station here in Oz which isn't run by Indians. Odds are that 1% aren't. If that is a generalization then I'll be damned.

Worst post ever, never speak again. Thats just embarrassing.....

.::Stevo::. added 2 Minutes and 22 Seconds later...

It really isn't a generalization. I challenge you to find a taxi drive/service station here in Oz which isn't run by Indians. Odds are that 1% aren't. If that is a generalization then I'll be damned.
Good introspection. Quoted the wrong post though.

Users who are viewing this thread