Your Nationality

YOU ARE ..

• Total voters
British.
English.
Manc. Greatest city on earth.
and in recent times a little bit of the Leicester love. Although it is the most boring place on earth.

Indians are lucky though, I could eat curry every day.

Gujarati by heart, Mumbaikar by nature and British by passport ;)

Pakistani...gna gain british this spetember...i lived in england way back in 1993 and was gna gain nationality than but we had to go back to pakistan cos of my grandads health...

apology for those whose countries are not listed .........:rolleyes:

You could at least have put British rather than just English! There are civilised beings with access to the internet living beyond the borders (well one out of two anyway).
I can think of 2 or 3 Welsh, 1 Irish and 2 or 3 Scottish.

In protest I'm voting for New Zealand.

There's one more country needed, it's population 3,000,000. It's name WALES!!!!

Last edited:
Goan first.
Indian next.

How many Indians do we have here who are also located in India?

Last edited:
Indians do make the worst taxi drivers though, not to mention telemarketers!

At least you look after our slurpee machines in every 7/11 service station over here. For that i thank you :)

Indians do make the worst taxi drivers though, not to mention telemarketers!

At least you look after our slurpee machines in every 7/11 service station over here. For that i thank you :)

LOL! LOL! LOL! LOL! Get out of the "Box" you live in. This guy is absolute .... Indian taxi drivers have more kindness than you though. HAHA, what you know about india when you haven't visited it. If i'm not wrong.

Prepare for a nightmare here stevo. :) I thank you for posting that.

Last edited:
LOL! LOL! LOL! LOL! Get out of the "Box" you live in. This guy is absolute .... Indian taxi drivers have more kindness than you though. HAHA, what you know about india when you haven't visited it. If i'm not wrong.

Prepare for a nightmare here stevo. :) I thank you for posting that.

I have visted India...

And i'm talking about taxi drivers here in Australia. Some are okay, most have no idea. So whats my nightmare?

PS. Surpee machines are basically frozen flavoured ice you fill in a cup.

Users who are viewing this thread