World of warcraft gameplay help needed

omkarjere

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hey I finally got it updated and now I can play on the FREE servers :p but the problem is I am damn confused about this game what you have to do ? I created a Human character.

1. How do you use animals like horse or even is it possible ?

2. Where do you have to go when a quest is assigned ? etc.

Sorry for creating second thread on this topic :rolleyes:

Cricketdude

Chairman of Selectors
Hey I finally got it updated and now I can play on the FREE servers :p but the problem is I am damn confused about this game what you have to do ? I created a Human character.

1. How do you use animals like horse or even is it possible ?

2. Where do you have to go when a quest is assigned ? etc.

Sorry for creating second thread on this topic :rolleyes:

Free servers are illegal but i can tell you other things.
1. If your a druid get to level 20 you be some bear(i think) and when your level 30 your some tiger.
2. Go back to the guy that gave you the quest?

I dont play the game but my Brother played it for a month because he got told to and then he quit.

Jit

International Cricketer
i play it and on wowscape. i am lvl 48blood elf hunter with a white lion lvl 47 and alliance sucks so dont play alliance come to wowscape on blizzlike server horde is the best and u need to get to lvl 40before u can get a mount. if u can come on my server i can help u lvl up lol and horde has best mounts i belive wolfs, skelton horses, raptors and others add me on msn [email protected]

omkarjere

International Cricketer
OK guys now I have also got Burning Crusade expansion and am playing on WoWScape.
I am in Tauren race. my ID is OjTauras (I choose this group bcoz my sun sign is Tauras :p)

Will_NA

Chairman of Selectors
What;s the name of that short guy who was in Austin Powers? Is that his real voice? No wonder he didn't say anything in the movie.

Leicester Fox

Chairman of Selectors
mini me. So you think that Mr T should ride mini me in the new WoW ad. Actually that should proabbly be the other way round but oh well.

Will_NA

Chairman of Selectors
I meant Mini-Me...Mini-You...Mini...Dr.Evil...Mini-Man (wahtever)'s real name. Imagine him shouting Leroy Jenkins. He's sound like a tellytubby on acid.

Leicester Fox

Chairman of Selectors
What about if he took steroids and became not so mini me, would he still sound like a weirdo. Or would his mini me get minnier.

Will_NA

Chairman of Selectors
But in the movie, it said he was a tripod so his mini-me wasn't mini. It was rather large in contrast to his mini frame.

Users who are viewing this thread