World Wide of Sports

Roofrom50

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hello Ladies and Gentlemen and welcome to World Wide of Sports Forum. This forum, takes a look at every sport in the world. We have from AFL Football, Soccer, American Football and Basketball, just to name a few.

We also have some normal chats, with the General Discussion section, and the Computer and Techology board.

We at World Wide of Sports hope you enjoy your stay.

http://worldwidesports.invisionplus.net/

Hmm, this is about the 50th forum you've opened. Why dont you just have one and keep to that one?!

Would loove some members, have a look at it now, a bit different. Would love for you to sign up. Cheers

Would loove some members, have a look at it now, a bit different. Would love for you to sign up. Cheers

Trust me, just give up now. Perhaps start again when you have a team willing to put in the hard work and your own domain as well as some unique selling points.

Its to big, as well you've made the focus point AFL. Shouldn't it be the wide world of AFL?
To many threads, i dont think this will work.

Its to big, as well you've made the focus point AFL. Shouldn't it be the wide world of AFL?
To many threads, i dont think this will work.

Maybe i should take out all the AFL team threads, and just have the 1 AFL thread?

Is PC gonna be updated or anything? Testing Forum?

You have to survive Colin's inituation ceremony which is why there are such few members on the testing forum and why people from this forum suddenly vanish.

Andrew Nixon leaving. All a massive cover up by the mods. He's really had his mind wiped and is currently in Edinburgh telling us the difference between minnows and associates, with no memory of his time here ;)

Users who are viewing this thread