World Wrestling Attitude ::: 'THE END'

OffCutters

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
Womens!!

Wtf! Thats 1 vs 2! Thats typical wrestling bullshit! I demand a partner, I choose you Troy Lerana. He`s a random guy i had a drink with in the pub. Sexy dude as well.

OffCutters

International Coach
Tina v Zorexena. I made the decision for you Zorexena, just because you dont have the mental capacity to. You`ll thank me one day. After i punch a hole in your face.

OffCutters

International Coach
No, Tina did. You`re about as smart as Zoraxena.

OffCutters added 3 Minutes and 7 Seconds later...

Meh I`m gonna go off.Alright, thats it from me boys/girls. Tina is leaving the premises, therefore making this thread useless.

Zoraxena is goin down btw.
:p

Sartaj

Panel of Selectors
That's what i was saying.
Tina is that old hairy freak!:p

bcvstheworld added 1 Minutes and 5 Seconds later...

What thread?
I thought you were going to sport the nude look for the rest of your life :confused:

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
Zoraxena is going to knock Tina senseless and ugly. Wait, someone beat her to it!

How about Zorax vs. Troy in a backstage brawl, and Zoraxena vs. Tina in a Bikini contest followed by a hardcore match?

And then stick Zorax and Zoraxena vs. Troy and Tina in a tag match sometime in the future. FOR THE TITLES. That'll be awesome.

Oh, and Zoraxena is still awaiting her new outfit/the announcement about her ;)

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
Meh, I'm impatient. I'll be offline in like 3-4 hours, hope you get it in by then :p

Troy and Tina are still viewing this thread. I thought you guys said you were leaving? ;)

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
Alright :)

Right, I'm leaving. Hoping to return and see Troy and Tina thoroughly humiliated ;)

Last edited:

MaD

Chairman of Selectors
:laugh This is awesome man, i'm afraid i'm going with the outsiders on this one, unlucky for Zoraxina, she didn't go without a fight though ;)

Sartaj

Panel of Selectors
I'll try to build up a nice storyline with a few twists for tonight's big PPV :)

bcvstheworld added 1 Minutes and 4 Seconds later...

Troy/Tina got caught flirting backstage with both men and women in our spy cam.:spy

Users who are viewing this thread