World Wrestling Attitude ::: 'THE END'

If you are in,Scott Hall has to go out...

We need a couple of GMs too,but if you don't fetch the T.V. ratings, Vince McMahon will fire you!!!

Man! I thought i could beat you with ease but you know...that finishing move of yours!!! Its impossible to kick out of that!
Ok..we'll start the season as a tag team as will Sid and Gary...
We'll be on RAW and they'll be on Smackdown...and Troy will be on SD too:)

Are you actually playing as the characters or just like CPU vs CPU and what game are you using for this.

Sssh...those are the tricks of the trade..:D
The game is SD 2..:)

And...this just got a whole lot more exciting as i just got a cool idea..hold on to your hats folks ;)

bcvstheworld added 3 Minutes and 31 Seconds later...

To throw more light on it,we'll have 2 or more brands competing against each other for the ratings here in PC.

If you pass the steriod test,you'll get Trish Stratus as your manager and if you fail...Rikishi will be your manager.

I announce myself and Sid as the General Managers of Nitro and Raw respectively :)

bcvstheworld added 0 Minutes and 58 Seconds later...

There will be a draft later tonight to decide your future in this company :p

Tonight's house show main event will be a huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge one as the World Heavyweight Championship will be on the line in a fatal 4 way match featuring 'Big Papa Pump' Scott Steiner, Kurt Angle, 'The Icon' Sting aaaaaaaaaand 'The Game' Triple H.
A PPV quality match on your cable T.V.!
Don't miss it.

fatal4way.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread