Worst Judger of Run

Ashish_Nehra

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I think it has to be one of Youhana or Rahul dravid

but i think it must be dravid, he runs out himself so many times
he tries to mach yuvraj or ifran in speed and thinks he is fastest runner
look at the way he got himself runout recently and against england when paul got him removing the stump, and once in test series vs pak

here is a proof
http://www.cricket-online.org/player.php?player_id=2041

TESTS
Modes of dismissal: caught 89 [w/k 40 c/b 2] (60%); bowled 30 (20%); lbw 19 (13%); run out 9 (6%); stumped 1 (1%).

ODIS
Modes of dismissal: caught 130 [w/k 29 c/b 11] (57%); bowled 48 (21%); run out 32 (14%); lbw 18 (8%); stumped 2 (1%).

case with youhana, inzy, sourav, laxman, etc. is different. they aren't fit and really slow between wickets. but he is fairly fast

WG.

School Cricketer
Nasser Hussain was the worst in his day...

Heres quite a funny run-out I saw the other day. Most have prolly seen it, but if you havent, it is some funny ish.

**LINK REMOVED** Do NOT provide links to copyrighted material.

Last edited by a moderator:

Short Leg

International Cricketer
Inzi has gotta be the worst. Does anyone remember when Pakistan played England and Inzi called the single and got sent back then gave the forward defence to the fielders throw and got given out obstructing the field. Priceless. Simon Katich is a terrible runner to but he makes up for it with good dives.

angryangy

ICC Chairman
I would say Marvan Atapattu. Run out 40 times in ODIs, the most ever and at 18.35% of his dismissals, is 6th highest on percentage. Also has been run out 7 times in Tests, on the whole, a pretty poor record for a player who isn't an out-and-out runscorer.

It's hard to say for sure, though, some players knows the runs shouldn't be there, but will always take risks. There's no statistic for the number of risky singles successfully taken.

Haydens and Pontings run each other out because they are aggressive. Inzamams and Ranatungas get run out because they don't like to run.

WG.

School Cricketer
When he thought it was him who had to go, he was fuming!

Never seen a run-out like it

Inzi is definitely one of the worst and Chanderpaul has a record of run-outs I believe..

Abhas

Retired Administrator
steve waugh was one of the worst runners and judge...
he ran himself and his partners out with utmost ease...
lol

anakwalajinn

Club Cricketer
Can Andrew or someone put up statistics which PROVE that Inzi is the best in the world? Always fun watching that! :D

sid_19840

International Coach
I would say Mohammad Yousuf as he always takes a start before making a decision,so he invariably confuses himself or his partner at the other end.

Users who are viewing this thread