Worst LBW Decision EVER!!

Padz

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Well i finally got RPIC in Australia and i've been playing it almost 24/7 and i love it. I love it more cos the umpire makes some shocking decisions on LBW just like in real life

heres mine, it was a yorker (special ball) and for all money i thought he was out but the umpire shook his head :crying :mad

P.S I clean bowled the batsman next ball :p :happy

Attachments

• WORST DECISION EVER.JPG
    WORST DECISION EVER.JPG
    103.7 KB · Views: 409
Last edited:
i know aye, it reminds me and it looks similar to that billy bowden decision with brett lee bowling at the ashes :P

I don't think it has to do with the bounce. From the looks of it, it might have hit the pad when the batsman's leg was not in front of the off-stump, but the hawk-eye will show that the ball would've ended up in the stumps. That technically is not out.

But I have encountered bad decisions in this game. One time my bowler's LBW appeal was turned down because it was too high, but according to the hawk-eye it wasn't. That one cost me though, as it would've been Gilly's wicket in a close test match.

I bet it was a Australian umpire that gave that decision! :p

Padz said:
i know aye, it reminds me and it looks similar to that billy bowden decision with brett lee bowling at the ashes :P

Almost identical lol. Must have been Billy umpiring.

that really looks like the decision of simon jones a plum decision in the ashes against australia bret lee was bowling

haha lol. Ive had decisions like that when i'm batting. i find some run out ones worse, i had my bat and foot in the crease past the stumps, and he gave it out :(

I fiond things like the sceenie happen when you apply late swing to a yorker.

Well this thread has been settled, it's not the worst LBW decision ever. Take a glance at Brian Lara's dismissals to Brett Lee in the 1st and 2nd Tests.

ive had a worst decision.
No swing low full toss on middle stump and the batsman playing across the line.
Hawkeye showed it was hitting middle stump.
It also hit is back leg.

Users who are viewing this thread