Worst Player of the Tournament

Champagnepapi

ICC Board Member
Kings XI
Profile Flag
Canada
Virender Sehwag .

na i wont say that i am not saying that because i am an Indian but Sehwag got less chances and he did pretty well boosting India from the start.

edit - sorted my sentence out.

Last edited by a moderator:

Epic

Panel of Selectors
Yeah, he gave us great starts, we were only like 1 down when he strolled off. :rolleyes

Anish.

Panel of Selectors
Yeah!he's great in test's & odi,why dissapoint everybody by sending out a player how bats for a long time,& expect him to accelerate.His skills are unquestionable,but you could have dropped him for most of the games,& gone with Pietesen's son(:p:p:p:p).Maybe Ingram, hasn't disappointed-young,talented.

In fact he gets less opportunities

spooony

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
Kallis and Amla perform the same job. Both role are being a anchor. People have criticize Kallis in the past for his selfish batting at times but he did what he was only told to do. Anchor let the others bat around you. T20 is too short for two of them. So its Kallis or Amla.

Ahmad94

Staff Member
PAK...
KK
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Kallis and Amla perform the same job. Both role are being a anchor. People have criticize Kallis in the past for his selfish batting at times but he did what he was only told to do. Anchor let the others bat around you. T20 is too short for two of them. So its Kallis or Amla.

Well in that case I might choose Kallis as he can hit more sixs and provides a viable option with the ball

RPHKR

National Board President
I'll chose for you Verinder Sehwag!

Hey, the guy from 'Hell', please can you justify your saying?
What is your defense for this post?

Played only 3 games - Failed in the first one, was instrumental in the the chase in the second one and scored 17 (the game in which almost everyone failed) in the third one and he becomes the worst player, WOW!

puddleduck

Chairman of Selectors
Bairstow has to be close...

Average of 9.5 and a S/R of 82 over 5 innings is absolutely diabolical. Kieswetter ran him close though.

Champagnepapi

ICC Board Member
Kings XI
Profile Flag
Canada
hmm also Brendon Taylor even if he is from zim it is still a big name.

spooony

Club Captain
Bailey gave the ball to Doherty who looked just as bemused as everyone and was taken apart by the Windies.

Porterfield had 2 innings for 0 runs

Ahmad94

Staff Member
PAK...
KK
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
M.S.Dhoni

Needs to be replaced. Too defensive for T20. I say give the captaincy to Raina. Push him up the order. He is class. Kept getting 30 odd but never too big because he is so low down the order

Users who are viewing this thread