Worst test XI or players

usy

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
alright make a list of players who have played international text cricket, and are the worst.. or just name some...

Worst Test XI

1. Ashley Giles
2. faisal Iqbal (captain)
3. Ashish Nehra (b2)
4. Junaid Zia
5. Kabir Ali
6. Nicky Boje
7. tapash baisya
8. Alok Kapali
9. Naved-ul-Hasan(b1)
10. Ian Blackwell
11. Geraint Jones (WK)

not in any order

:p Their fans no offence..

Last edited:
Michael Bevan averaged 29. Hardly, the worst. :rolleyes:

Plus, Ian Blackwell has played only one Test.

I've never heard of SMS cricket.

lol i dunnoo.. just worse..

Nicky Boje replaced with Michael Bevan

25051614qi0.jpg

Last edited:
Our current NZ openers are pretty bad. However, they havn't played many games.

Ashley Giles has played a rather important part in an Ashes series, so has Jones. Rana Naveed is surely not one of the worst test bowlers ever. There's no Rawl Lewis aswell. :p

alright make a list of players who have played international text cricket, and are the worst.. or just name some...

Worst Test XI

1. Ashley Giles
2. faisal Iqbal (captain)
3. Ashish Nehra (b2)
4. Junaid Zia
5. Kabir Ali
6. Nicky Boje
7. tapash baisya
8. Alok Kapali
9. Naved-ul-Hasan(b1)
10. Ian Blackwell
11. Geraint Jones (WK)

not in any order

:p Their fans no offence..
I dont agree with this.lol are u serious show some respect to these players who have played for their respective countries.
Ashley Giles worst?No way.

Do u know Robert Croft who spins himself more than the ball?

Our current NZ openers are pretty bad. However, they havn't played many games.

I agree with that, they were headless chicken against SA, especially Cummings, he should have been looking to leave everything outside off-stump as they were trying to save a match, not even defend it when SA pacers were doing so well.

That Iain O'Brien looked pretty bad too.

Ashley Giles has played a rather important part in an Ashes series, so has Jones. Rana Naveed is surely not one of the worst test bowlers ever. There's no Rawl Lewis aswell. :p

actualy there is a Rawl Lewis played 4 test for the west indies, sucked at it but still played 1 wickets in 759 balls at an average of 388.

Giles in that list? He and Hoggard won the 3rd Ashes Test (Correct me if i am wrong) Rana Naved I agree though.

Are we forgetting Ajit Agarkar? With a batting average of 16 and a bowling average of 47 he'd make a brilliant all rounder if they were swapped around.

Users who are viewing this thread