Worst test XI or players

Surely that Indian keeper Patel or whatever his name was is the worst keeper EVER in any form of cricket. Absouletly shocking, he didn't even know the basics, looked all at sea.

Worse than Jones, surely.

Worser than Jones maybe. But is he worser than Kamran Akmal?

England for years have been having some exceptional poorly talented cricketers come up and play 1 or 2 test matches. I will say who ever is picking up the team, must pick up Alex Tudor. This guy was creamed all over the park in green top higly clouded environment of Yorkshire by India attack which had Sanjay Bangar as openor. Another candidate for this team.

Yeah,he definately was worse than Kamran.
Else,why would Dravid keep in the World Cup of 2003 if Patel were in the team ?

If you did not read, Parthiv patel is highest scorer in Domestic Cricket this year. He has 7 centuries in 9 matches with highest score of around 180. I think we should drop Dhoni and Kartick and open with Patel instead.

If you did not read, Parthiv patel is highest scorer in Domestic Cricket this year. He has 7 centuries in 9 matches with highest score of around 180. I think we should drop Dhoni and Kartick and open with Patel instead.

Drop KKD.Never !

Yes,Patel has improve dhis game only just recently.
Earleir he used to be really poor.But,against Aus,he did bat well.

I will say Boeta Dippenaar

The man who almost became South Africa's captain.
He would have led them at the Eden had Smith not recovered in time.

I will say Boeta Dippenaar

Man this guy plays ODI cirkcket like Test matches. he averages around 44 I think in them. And also does not have worst technique. ou must be really pissed off SA fan to say this.

Are you out of your mind or something?:eek: Drop Dhoni??? :mad Never. He is the only match winner we have

Are you out of your mind or something?:eek: Drop Dhoni??? :mad Never. He is the only match winner we have

Match winner only in ODI's. Not in test. He will be bunny for aussie bowlers in Australia. We can open with Kartic and have him as keeper also as he is by far better keeper than Dhoni will ever be.

No Windies players in there yet, although they're a really poor team ATM.

Someone like Darren Ganga? Don't know much of him, but he seemed pretty poor to me playing in England. Worst Windies skipper for sure:p

(Oh, it's a pitty Mick Lewis haven't played Test cricket. Otherwise, he surely would have made it into this team.)

Adam Sandford. Great Moustache though. Credit to him for that.

alright make a list of players who have played international text cricket, and are the worst.. or just name some...

Worst Test XI

1. Ashley Giles
2. faisal Iqbal (captain)
3. Ashish Nehra (b2)
4. Junaid Zia
5. Kabir Ali
6. Nicky Boje
7. tapash baisya
8. Alok Kapali
9. Naved-ul-Hasan(b1)
10. Ian Blackwell
11. Geraint Jones (WK)

not in any order

:p Their fans no offence..
No offence to you, but all that list does for me is show how little you follow cricket and how much you believe negative media campaigns.

Least talented player to ever captain at International cricket - Khaled Mahmud - should be there. The former Bangladesh skipper. Although, what he lacked for in talent, he made up for in Enthusiasm, energy, and a love for the game. Bit of an anti-hero in Bangladesh, cause he fought so hard for the country, but their worst international run was under his captaincy. He is repsected by all the players in the current squad though as a manager or role model.

But he's gotta be there in terms of skill and talent.

And that WI Legspinner Lewis. Horrible average :p

And Parthiv Patel is a fine batsman and a decent keeper. He was just too young and inexperience when selected. He's a lot better now.

No offence to you, but all that list does for me is show how little you follow cricket and how much you believe negative media campaigns.

:mad: I got all that averages and stuff from cricinfo.. the home of cricket at world wide web, & i see it as insult seeing that I am a big cricket fan. This was for a some fun, to start a discussions on bad players. Nothing wrong. hello

Has Ian Salisbury played for England in test?

Users who are viewing this thread