Worst test XI or players

Speeds of 130kph are good enough for Glenn Mcgrath and Shaun Pollock.

They bowl in seam friendly conditions. We have flat sleeping beauties tailor made for batsmen.

1. Michael Papps
2. Kamran Akmal
3. Michael Bevan
4. Faisal Iqbal
5. Alok Kapali
6. Parthiv Patel
7. Ajit Agarkar
8. Munaf Patel
9. Ramesh Pawar
10. Naved-ul-Hasan
11. Tapesh Baisya

Ajit is an excellent player, doesn't belong there. Poor test record, but he is far from crap.

Ajit is an excellent player, doesn't belong there. Poor test record, but he is far from crap.

Too True Zorax.:D. He was Left off After the West Indies tour and Had Couple of Some Small Injuries and Changed his Action. But, Proved Quite Expensive Later on. But, He's A Class.

Seeing as He is One of the Most Successful Indian Bowler in ODI's. Only that People Started Making Fun of him in The Later Period's Performances.

He Was Brilliant In the Series Against Sri lanka, England and Pakistan, South Africa And West Indies in 2005, 2006. Just His Bad times Are Running On. Otherwise, He's a Great Reverse Swinger Of the Ball in Slog Overs.

Nevertheless, Great....nah, Outstanding Player. But, People May Dis-agree with me in this Matter, Nonetheless This is So True .

Nevertheless, Great....nah, Outstanding Player. But, People May Dis-agree with me in this Matter, Nonetheless This is So True .

Not outstanding player but could have been had he been consistent.

Oofftopic - How did Gillespie manage a double hundred? Who against?

I think it would be better to list worst test players from each country not 11 from the world.
eg Pakistan - kamran akmal, faisal iqbal etc
England - saj mahmood, shaun udal

Good thread!

Shaun Udal can't be labelled one of England's worst Test players ever. He got 3 wickets vs India!

Worst text XI should include Mohammad Sami. Worst test match bowling average. :D

Prehaps we can add Mohammad Khalil to that as well (left arm medium pacer)

Kamran Akmal doesn't belong in this team, he played one of the best innings of 2006 (100 v India, when his team was 39-6)

people keep saying "but look at his domestic stats!"

The title is "worst Test cricketers", gentlemen.

So, don't put guys on the list who have been in one fluke test, (or none at all) and don't take a guy who's been abysmal in multiple Tests and say "but his domestic record proves his Test worthiness!" Is it really that hard to grasp?

EDIT: on-topic, the worst England player I've seen play multiple Tests is Saj Mahmood. The man leaks more runs than Michael Moore with diarrhea.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread