WW2: Undercover agent "ANNOUNCED"

afridi25

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Oh great, thanks everyone, your all great. I dont care what im making it in.

Its my game so post if you want to say something useful.

afridi25

International Cricketer
i did not ditch you, i just said i would pros pone it and that i would continue it later, i am continuing now under a new game.

Last edited:

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
I think it would be better if you two can prevent these argument like things.

Kshitiz_Indian said:
He ditched us(planetgaming) last time, and we didnt want to see it happening with anyone else. Thats it.

@ Kshitiz, if you feel so, just PM in detail about this issue to the concerned mods or speak with those people ( am sure, you do have msn contacts ) and they will take care of it instead of endless arguements here.

@afridi25 : If you feel so much confident on this, go ahead. And am sure that you do remember the way you reacted for HBK's EA06. Hope you don't loose the confidence level if you are very much involved in this.

AbBh

Panel of Selectors
Alright I would appericiate if you guys settle your differences elsewhere.
The point of my previous post was that its a child's play to create a game in DarkBasic or FPS Creator. I can understand if its a fun project but certainly not commercial.

Last edited:

Kshitiz_Indian

Executive member
I think it would be better if you two can prevent these argument like things.

@ Kshitiz, if you feel so, just PM in detail about this issue to the concerned mods or speak with those people ( am sure, you do have msn contacts ) and they will take care of it instead of endless arguements here.

@afridi25 : If you feel so much confident on this, go ahead. And am sure that you do remember the way you reacted for HBK's EA06. Hope you don't loose the confidence level if you are very much involved in this.
Alright, though i had stopped posts before, but he asked again :p

OK ok, no more ranting :)

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
You say Afridi25 let you down, Kshitiz, but I would say this Soldiers At Arms: Undercover Agent is the same as Soldiers At Arms: The Path Through France, just with a different name and a slightly different centerpoint.

afridi25

International Cricketer
Thanks, lee.

I am in the middle of making a church yard and church for the village in lvl 1

afridi25

International Cricketer
what you trying to say Kshitiz, My games crap. ad how is that worrying, i never let you down as i said.

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
Afridi and Kshitiz, if you want to continue that discussion please take it to PMs or some other form of communication and not on the forums.

Users who are viewing this thread