WWE 2006 And Beyond

KOP

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter

Michael Cole will eventually be replaced by Joey Styles, quite possibly as early as the SmackDown! after The Great American Bash. Vince McMahon has said to have been unimpressed with Cole's commentating over the past year or two.

KOP

School Cricketer
Raw Preview 7/3/06

This Monday Night, RAW emanates from the First Union Center in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. And the main event for this Monday night has already been made. On RAW, Rob Van Dam & “The Nature Boy” Ric Flair team up to face Chris Masters and the WWE Champion. Last week, “The Masterpiece” returned and cost RVD his WWE Title match against “The Rated R Superstar”. Will RVD gain some measure of revenge against Edge & Masters or will this Monday Night be Rated R once again? And will Flair be 100% after the assault by Mick Foley at Vengeance?

Another WWE superstar returned to action last Monday night. Joey Mercury saved Carlito from an onslaught by his former tag team partner Johnny Nitro and Shelton Benjamin. On the upcoming edition of RAW, Mercury & Carlito team up to face Nitro & Benjamin in what is sure to be a blockbuster of a tag team match.

Also, Vince McMahon has said that he has something special in mind for D-Generation X. Will Mr. McMahon once again put Shawn Michaels and Triple H against The Spirit Squad? Or does McMahon have something else planned for “The Heartbreak Kid” and “The Game” for this Monday Night?

And what is the deal with “The Big Red Machine” Kane? Kane is apparently still haunted by demons and apparently Heidenreich is in cahoots with them. Will it all be sorted out Monday Night?

Mickie James defends her Women’s Championship in a triple threat match against Maria and Candice Michelle. Will the “Psycho Champion” defeat her two inexperienced challengers or will Candice or Maria?

All of this and more on the next Monday Night RAW 9/8 CT!

KOP

School Cricketer
WWE RAW 7/3/06

“Across the nation” hits and the RAW opening video plays. The fireworks and pyro explodes and we are greeted by Jim Ross and Jerry “The King” Lawler.

Jim Ross: Hi everybody. I’m Good ‘Ol J.R. here with Jerry “The King” Lawler and we’re gonna give you a hell of a RAW from right here in the First Union Center in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.

“No Chance in Hell” hits. Vince McMahon makes his way to the ring, receiving tremendous heat.

J.R. : Well…this is a hell of a way to kick off the night. The chairman of the board comes to the ring and what does Mr. McMahon have planned for D-Generation X.

King: No matter what it is J.R., you can believe that it won’t be pretty.

Mr. McMahon: We have got a big night planned for you here tonight. Tonight we will see Mickie James defend her Women’s Championship against Maria and Candice (Mild Pop). We will see the Intercontinental Champion Johnny Nitro team up with Shelton Benjamin to face Carlito & the returning Joey Mercury (Decent Pop). We will also see the WWE Champion Edge team with “The Masterpiece” Chris Masters to take on “The Nature Boy” Ric Flair and Rob Van Dam (Good Pop).

J.R.: That’s a hell of a card for right here tonight!

Mr. McMahon: But those of you whom are observant, you will notice high above the ring….(Fans pop loudly)…a 16 foot high steel cage above the ring. I’ve realized over the past few months, that when taking on D-Generation X, if you want something done right you have to do it yourself. That’s why tonight it will be “The Game” Triple H, inside of a steel cage, taking on……..my son, SHANE!!! (Crowd erupts) Thank you.

J.R. : Oh….My….God! Tonight here on RAW, one-half of DX, “The Game” Triple H takes on Shane McMahon inside of a 16 foot high steel cage!

King: Shane can’t be happy about this.

Mr. McMahon: Now let’s get started with the first contest of the night.

“Mickie” hits and the Women’s Champion Mickie James makes her way to the ring, receiving a mixed reaction. Once in the ring, Mickie climbs the turnbuckle and poses with the title.

“Legs Like That” hits and Maria comes from the back blowing kisses to the fans.

Candice Michelle’s music hits and she makes her way down to the ring to a mild face reaction.

Quote:
1) (C) Mickie James vs. Maria vs. Candice Michelle for the Women’s Championship

After two minutes of action, Mickie plants Candice with a Mick Kick. Maria comes up from behind Mickie and performs a school boy. 1.…2.…Mickie kicks out. Mickie gets back to her feet and kicks Maria in the gut. Mickie then applies a front face lock and nails Maria with a Mickie DDT. Mickie covers Maria. 1...2...3. (WINNER and still Women’s Champion-Mickie via pinfall at 3:57). Mickie grabs a microphone from ringside.
Mickie: DID YOU SEE THAT?! I just proved that I am the top female wrestler in the entire WWE. Trish, You’re old and washed up. Melina, you can’t hang with me in this ring. This is my time. AAHHHHHH!!!!

“Mickie” hits and Mickie James leaves the ring.

J.R. : Mickie James is a damn psycho. Plain and simple.

King: She had some strong words for Melina and Trish Stratus.

J.R. : Ladies and gentlemen, tonight, “The Game” takes on Shane McMahon in a solid steel cage. But coming up next, the Intercontinental champion Johnny Nitro & Shelton Benjamin team up to face Carlito & Joey Mercury.

Commercial Break

We cut to Vince McMahon’s office.

Shane McMahon: What the hell are you thinking?! You put me in a match against Triple H?! In a steel cage?! What the hell is your problem?! Have you completely lost your mind?!

Mr. McMahon: Listen Shane-O, relax. Relax alright. I have faith in you. O.K. I know you can get this done. Besides, if it doesn’t work out, I have a backup plan.

A door swings open loudly off camera.

Mr. McMahon: What the hell do you want?!

John Cena comes into camera shot (Audience gives mixed reaction).

Cena: I want Randy Orton and I want that pretty boy son of a bitch tonight! (Audience cheers)

Mr. McMahon: You think you can just bust up into my office and make demands to me?! You know what you want Orton tonight?

Cena: You damn right.

Mr. McMahon: You got him (Audience cheers). You got him and Umaga and Estrada in a 3 on 1 handicap match, tonight.

Cena gets in Mr. McMahon’s face but eventually leaves the office.

We cut back to the arena.

J.R. : My God! Cena vs. Randy Orton, Umaga, and Estrada in a damn handicap match.

King: You don’t cross the boss, J.R.

“Ain’t No Stoppin’ Me” hits and Shelton Benjamin makes his way to the ring to decent heat.

“Paparazzi” hits. Johnny Nitro (w/ Melina) makes his way to the ring. Melina & Nitro perform their signature entrance much to the delight of the men in the crowd.

“Cool” hits as Carlito (w/ Trish Stratus) comes to the ring receiving a good pop.

“Paparazzi” hits again. Joey Mercury makes his way to the ring receiving a good pop.

Quote:
2) Intercontinental Champion Johnny Nitro (w/ Melina) & Shelton Benjamin vs. Joey Mercury & Carlito (w/ Trish Stratus)

At the 6 minute mark, Nitro hits Mercury with 3 consecutive scoop/body slams. Nitro then hits Mercury with his “break dance” leg drop. Nitro covers Mercury. 1.…2.…Mercury kicks out. Nitro lifts Mercury to his feet. Nitro shoots Mercury off of the ropes. Nitro gets set too early and Mercury nails him with a boot to the face. Mercury then hits Nitro with a succession of right hands. Mercury shoots Nitro off of the ropes and the two nail each other with simultaneous clotheslines. The referee begins the double knockout count. 1.…2...3...4...5...6...7...Mercury crawls over and makes the tag to Carlito. Carlito enters the ring and clotheslines Nitro. Benjamin enters the ring. Carlito clotheslines Benjamin. Carlito shoots Nitro off of the ropes and hits a back body drop. Benjamin gets up and charges at Carlito. Carlito goes behind and hits the Backcracker. Nitro stomps on Carlito after he hits the move. Nitro and Carlito begin to brawl, exchanging right hands. Mercury and Benjamin begin to brawl. The referee attempts to break them up but eventually the ref gets shoved down. The ref calls for the bell (DECISION-Double DQ at 11:12). The four men continue to brawl. On the outside of the ring, Trish Stratus takes down Melina with a spear and begins to whale away.
J.R. : Oh my God! All hell has broken loose between these four men!

King: And between these two women on the outside!

J.R. : Jesus Christ! Get some help out here! Up next, John Cena takes on three men. Randy Orton, Umaga and Armando Alejandro Estrada. NEXT!!

Commercial Break

J.R. : During the commercial break, we got the four men who were beating the living hell out of each other out of the ring. And we got and announcement. Next week, Trish Stratus will go one on one with Melina. And, Mercury & Carlito team up to face Nitro & Benjamin in a No DQ Texas Tornado tag team match.

King: Two huge matches already set for next week.

“Samoa” hits and Umaga & Armando Alejandro Estrada make their way to the ring.

Estrada: Eschuchame! Eschuchame! Everybody listen…ha ha…to me. Just in case ju haven’t heard….my name is…Aaarrrmmaaannndoooooo Alejandddrroooooo Essstttrrraaaddaaa!! And tonight the Saaamooaann Bulldozer, UUUmmaaggaa, will kick the crap out of “Yohn” Cena. Ha Ha!

“Burn in My Light” hits. Randy Orton comes from the back and does his signature pose at the entrance area.

J.R. : This man, “The Legend Killer” Randy Orton has RKO’d John Cena twice in two attempts and after the last time he spit in the face of John Cena.

The arena goes silent until….

“My Time is Now” hits and John Cena makes his way to the ring receiving a very loud mixed reaction.

King : Well J.R., there is some good news for Cena in this match. Orton, Umaga, & Estrada have to tag in and out in this match

Quote:
3) John Cena vs. Randy Orton, Umaga, and Armando Alejandro Estrada in a 3 on 1 Handicap match

After about 6 minutes of being dominated, Cena makes a comeback. Cena clotheslines Umaga. Then Cena clotheslines Estrada. Then Cena delivers a clothesline to Orton. After being hit, Orton rolls under the bottom rope and leaves the ring. Orton then begins to head up the ramp. Cena leaves the ring and goes after Orton. Cena grabs Orton. Orton turns around and nails Cena with a cheap shot. Orton then grabs Cena and throws him back into the ring. Orton slides back into the ring and grabs Cena. Cena shoves Orton off of him and off of the ropes. Cena then lifts up Orton and plants him with an FU. Umaga then attacks Cena. Cena and Umaga brawl until Cena lifts up Umaga for an FU. Estrada comes up from behind Cena and nails him with a low blow. Orton returns to the apron. Umaga lifts Cena up and nails him with the Samon Spike. Orton tags himself in and arrogantly waves Umaga & Estrada off. Umaga and Estrada leave the ring and head up the ramp. Orton then stalks Cena. Cena makes it to his feet. Orton turns him around and attempts the RKO. Cena counters the RKO, shoves Orton off of the ropes and lifts him up. Cena then hits the FU and goes for the cover. 1.…2.…3. (WINNNER-Cena via pinfall at 11:13). Cena then heads up the ramp.
J.R. : John Cena finally did it! He beat Randy Orton. Wait what’s this?!

Cena comes back to the ring and puts Orton in the STFU. The referee tries to pull Cena off of Orton but Cena refuses to break the hold.

J.R. : Cena refuses to break the hold. This about payback! You don’t give somebody two RKOs and spit on them and not expect them to want to get some payback!

King: John Cena has snapped! Somebody come help Randy!

Commercial Break

(Footage is shown of what happened between Orton and Cena before the break.)

J.R. : Randy Orton may have just learned that you don’t cross the “Doctor of Thuganomics.”

King: You have a big announcement for all these RAW fans don’t you?

J.R. : Absolutely, King. In two weeks, THERE WILL BE A SPECIAL 3 HOUR EDITION OF MONDAY NIGHT RAW. Startinng 8/7 CT here on the USA Network.

King: That’s huge news, J.R.. A three hour RAW! You have some more big news for us don’t you J.R.!

J.R. : On that three hour edition of RAW, we will see a match we have wanted to see since Vengeance. “The Legend Killer” Randy Orton goes one-on-one with “The Doctor of Thuganomics” John Cena in two weeks. I can’t wait.

King : Huge match!

“Slow Chemical” hits and Kane makes his way to the ring receiving a good pop. Kane grabs a microphone from ringside.

Kane: I don’t know what the hell is going on around here! STOP PLAYING GAMES WITH ME!!

Voice plays over P.A. : Ohhhhh…yeeesss!!!! (Crowd pops)

Paul Bearer appears on the titantron.

Bearer: Son. Son. Look at what you have become! I am so disappointed in you. When I brought you here in 1997, you were a monster. You were unstoppable. You ran through everybody and everything in your path. Now you come out here and you give long speeches and a little while back you were teaming up with people like Rob Van Dam and The Big Show. Son, I’m trying to do what’s best for you. Its called tough love. Son, in two weeks, you will look into your future and your past. Ha! Ha! Ha!

J. R. : What the hell is going on?1

King: Weren’t you listening J.R.? Bearer is playing these mind games with Kane for his own good.

J.R. : What the hell did Bearer mean by “in two weeks you look into your future and your past”?

King: I have no clue!

We cut to the backstage area into Carlito’s locker room.

Carlito: Trish, Carlito has something he wants to ask you.

Trish: Sure, go ahead.

Carlito: Well…(Carlito is interrupted by a knock on the door)

Carlito: WHAT?!

Joey Mercury enters Carlito’s locker.

Mercury: Yo, Carlito. I appreciate you having my back out there against Johnny and Benjamin.

Carlito: No problem, man.

Mercury: I’m telling you right now, its gonna feel so good when I take the Intercontinental Championship from my former partner. I’m gonna pay him back for Judgment Day when he….

Carlito: Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! Carlito doesn’t have a problem with you wanting to get some payback on your former partner. But as far as the IC Title, that belongs to Carlito.

Carlito and Mercury get face to face.

Trish: Whoa guys, relax. Lets not forget that next week you guys are in a No DQ Texas Tornado tag match. You guys need to stay focused on that.

Carlito & Mercury begin to shake their heads. Mercury extends his hand. Carlito shakes Mercury’s hand.

We cut to a shot of Edge, Chris Masters, & Lita walking down the hallway.

J.R. : Ladies and gentlemen, up next, the WWE Champion Edge teams up with “The Masterpiece” Chris Masters to face “The Nature Boy” Ric Flair and “The Whole Dam Show” Rob Van Dam. And that match is next!

Commercial Break

“Masterpiece” hits and Chris Masters appears on the ramp. Masters does his signature entrance to a lot of heat. Masters enters the ring.

“Metalingus” hits and the WWE Champion Edge (w/ Lita) makes his way to the ring receiving tremendous heat.

“Space Odyssey” hits and “The Nature Boy” Ric Flair comes to the ring receiving a whole lot of “Whooos” and a huge ovation.

“One of a Kind” hits and Rob Van Dam makes his way to the ring receiving a great pop.

J.R. : Here comes the man who was screwed out of the WWE Title last week by “The Masterpiece.”

Quote:
4) WWE Champion Edge (w/Lita) & Chris Masters vs. Ric Flair & Rob Van Dam

At the four minute mark, Ric Flair tags in Rob Van Dam. Van Dam immediately begins to attack Chris Masters with a fury. Van Dam hits Masters with a succession of right hands and then shoots Masters off of the ropes. Van Dam hits a back body drop on Masters. Van Dam picks Masters up and slams him to the mat with a body slam. Van Dam then hits a corkscrew leg drop. Van Dam covers Masters. 1...2.Masters kicks out. Van Dam lifts Masters up. Masters pokes Van Dam in the eye. Masters then presses Van Dam over his head and nail him with a gorilla press slam. Masters then lifts Van Dam up and shoots him off of the ropes. Van Dam comes off of the ropes, ducks Masters clothesline and nails Masters with a clothesline of his own. Van Dam then tags in Flair. Masters pokes Flair in the eye and makes a tag to Edge. Edge enters the ring and takes down Flair with a right hand. Edge then stomps on Flair. Edge mocks the crowd. He then sets up in the corner for his Spear. Flair gets back to his feet and turns around. Edge charges at Flair. Flair sidesteps Edge and Edge’s shoulder goes flying into the steel post. Flair then nails Edge with a chop block. Flair then grabs Edge and nails him with a shin breaker. Flair then grabs Edge’s left leg and prepares to lock in the figure four. Masters enters the ring and runs over Flair with a clothesline. Van Dam enters the ring and attacks Masters. Edge gets up and begins to stomp on Flair. Masters kicks Van Dam in the gut. Masters then sets Van Dam up in the powerbomb position. Masters then lifts Van Dam up but Van Dam counters the powerbomb into a DDT. Van Dam then climbs the turnbuckle. Van Dam flies off of the top rope and hits Masters with a Five Star Frog Splash. Van Dam turns around and is nailed with a Spear by Edge. Edge mocks and taunts Van Dam. Flair catches Edge with a school boy for the cover. 1.…2.…3. (WINNERS-Flair & Van Dam via pinfall at 11:08).
J.R. : “The Nature Boy” just pinned the WWE Champion. Ric Flair just pinned Edge.

King: I don’t believe it!

J.R. : Wow! That was a hell of a match but ladies and gentlemen coming up next…

Split screen is shown of DX and The McMahons walking backstage. Triple H and Shawn Michaels look confident while Shane McMahon looks very nervous as Vince tries to get him pumped.

J.R. : Triple H vs. Shane McMahon. Steel Cage Match.

King: And that match is NEXT!

Commercial Break

**Commercial plays hyping the World Title triple threat match between Kurt Angle, King Booker, and Rey Mysterio at The Great American Bash.**

“Break it Down” hits. The crowd erupts with the loudest ovation of the night. “The Game” Triple H and “The Heartbreak Kid” Shawn Michaels make their way to the ring. HHH and HBK enter the ring and do their signature DX crotch chops as the pyro explodes. HHH & HBK grab microphones.

HHH: Are you ready? (Audience cheers) I said, ARE YOU READY? (Audience cheers louder) Then….for the thousands in attendance and the millions watching at home. Leeetttssss get ready to SUCK IT!! (Crowd erupts)

HBK: And if you’re not down with that, we’ve got two words for you (Fans: SUCK IT!)

“No Chance In Hell” hits. (Audience boos) Shane & Vince McMahon make their way to the ring. Vince is heard telling Shane, “you got this Shane, you got this.” The STEEL CAGE lowers around Triple H and Shane.

J.R. : I’ve got three words for you. Shane is screwed.

Quote:
5) Triple H vs. Shane McMahon in a Steel Cage Match (Match can be won by pinfall, submission, or by escaping the cage)

At the very beginning of the match, Shane attempts to leave the cage. HHH grabs Shane by his pants and slams him back down to the mat. HHH then does the “Shane-shuffle) around the ring (audience laughs). Shane makes it back to his feet. HHH then nails Shane with a right hand sending him back down to the canvas. HHH continues to do the “Shane-shuffle”. Shane makes his way to his feet again. HHH nails him with another right hand. Hunter then lifts Shane up and throws his face into the steel. HHH then goes over to the side of the cage where Vince is and gives him the DX crotch chop. Shane is busted open. HHH goes back to Shane and begins raining righ-handed blows to the bloody face of Shane. Vince begins motioning towards the back and THE SPIRIT SQUAD run to the ring. All 5 members of the Spirit Squad climb the cage and enter the ring. On the other side of the ring, Shawn Michaels begins to climb the cage and enter the ring. HHH and HBK begin to brawl with The Spirit Squad. A bloody Shane begins to climb up the cage. HHH and Michaels not realizing this, continue to fight with The Spirit Squad. Shane reaches the top of the cage and climbs down. (WINNER: Shane via escape at 6:38)
Vince walks over to Shane and helps him to his feet. Vince talks to Shane with in earshot of the camera.

Vince: Shane, you see, I told you everything would work out. I mean your face is bloodied and your gonna need a lot of stitches but other than that your fine.

Shane shoves Vince down to the floor. Shane then throws Vince inside of the cage. HHH and HBK begin to one by one lay out the members of the Spirit Squad.

J.R. : Pedigree to Mitch! Superkick to Johnny! And another superkick to Kenny! My God DX is cleaning house! Pedigree to Nicky! And another Pedigree to Mikey! Ohhh and look who’s left.

Triple H and Shawn Michaels are left in the ring with Vince McMahon. Vince calls and yells for Shane. Shane looks at Vince and then walks up the ramp. HBK then nails Vince with Sweet Chin Music. Vince gets hit spins around and gets nailed with a Pedigree from “The Game.” The crowd erupts as DX give Vince several crotch chops as RAW goes off the air.

Quote:
Matches Announced for RAW next week:

-Carlito & Joey Mercury vs. IC Champion Johnny Nitro & Shelton Benjamin
No Disqualification Texas Tornado Tag Team Match

-Trish Stratus vs. Melina

Matches Announced for 3 hour RAW Special in two weeks:

-John Cena vs. “The Legend Killer” Randy Orton

Users who are viewing this thread