• Poll closed .

zwarrior

ICC Board Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Lost again ? How can it be ? My opponents are using cheap tricks and deceiving the referee. Shame ! I will be back strongly in the next match.

Samuels

Rally Round The West Indies
WI....
Profile Flag
West Indies
Samoa Joe, prepare your ass for the worst beating it will ever experience!
Sorry Kane but did I distract you? Oops @Samuels.

photo.jpg
Not so fast you chipmunks. There was no business for Rishabh to come out here. He even knocked out the referee. The WWE universe knows it that I was cheated. I demand a rematch!

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
photo.jpg
Not so fast you chipmunks. There was no business for Rishabh to come out here. He even knocked out the referee. The WWE universe knows it that I was cheated. I demand a rematch!
What? Who is Rishabh? The ref didn't see anything, so nothing happened. Move on, you clown

Samuels

WI....
Profile Flag
West Indies
What? Who is Rishabh? The ref didn't see anything, so nothing happened. Move on, you clown
photo.jpg
The referee might be blinded by the attack by that coward but the officials weren't. That was no mere exhibition match. It was for #1 contendership for the NXT title and I'm sure that NXT GM would agree with me that in such important matches there needs to a clean fight and a clear winner.

MishraJee

Panel of Selectors
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
photo.jpg
The referee might be blinded by the attack by that coward but the officials weren't. That was no mere exhibition match. It was for #1 contendership for the NXT title and I'm sure that NXT GM would agree with me that in such important matches there needs to a clean fight and a clear winner.
NXT GM - You are both are right at your places but since the act wasn't seen by the ref I will put Kane along with Rishabh for the Takeover and Kane will face the winner of the NXT Championship Match Next week On NXT for the Championship directly.

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
NXT GM - You are both are right at your places but since the act wasn't seen by the ref I will put Kane along with Rishabh for the Takeover and Kane will face the winner of the NXT Championship Match Next week On NXT for the Championship directly.
So you grant him a title shot without having won the #1 Contender Match? That's ridiculous. That red clown should earn a title shot, not get it gifted to him.

MishraJee

Panel of Selectors
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
So you grant him a title shot without having won the #1 Contender Match? That's ridiculous. That red clown should earn a title shot, not get it gifted to him.
NXT GM - I guess may be Rishabh Gifted you your chance . Kane is the man who suffered you must consider yourself lucky that I am not cutting you of the Championship match to face him.

rishabh96

International Coach
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
NXT GM - I guess may be Rishabh Gifted you your chance . Kane is the man who suffered you must consider yourself lucky that I am not cutting you of the Championship match to face him.
And I am not here to gift other people the chances to win title. I am here for myself and I have some unfinished business with Kane so I need a match with him and also if I win I need that title shot which I think I deserve because I am the best in the world in what I do. Its time to burn Kane in his own ashes and walk forward towards that NXT title.

Samuels

WI....
Profile Flag
West Indies
And I am not here to gift other people the chances to win title. I am here for myself and I have some unfinished business with Kane so I need a match with him and also if I win I need that title shot which I think I deserve because I am the best in the world in what I do. Its time to burn Kane in his own ashes and walk forward towards that NXT title.
photo.jpg
Best in the world? More like a publicity seeker gutless coward who hits referee. Who do you think you are to claim the #1 contendership? You have to prove your worth for that. I have been dominating the matches winning even the triple threats with great aplomb. I have been showing my talent and skill consistently and winning matches to get my match for the gold and you referee hitting coward thinks you deserve a title shot? Give me a break!

As GM clearly mentioned that I get my title shot in the next match, it doesn't matter for you. That said, I won't mind beating you up for good in any case. I hope you would have something worthy of my time in the ring because that low blow ain't gonna work and you won't get any help either because GM has ensured me that there won't be any distractions for me when I thud you on the mat.

rishabh96

International Coach
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
photo.jpg
Best in the world? More like a publicity seeker gutless coward who hits referee. Who do you think you are to claim the #1 contendership? You have to prove your worth for that. I have been dominating the matches winning even the triple threats with great aplomb. I have been showing my talent and skill consistently and winning matches to get my match for the gold and you referee hitting coward thinks you deserve a title shot? Give me a break!

As GM clearly mentioned that I get my title shot in the next match, it doesn't matter for you. That said, I won't mind beating you up for good in any case. I hope you would have something worthy of my time in the ring because that low blow ain't gonna work and you won't get any help either because GM has ensured me that there won't be any distractions for me when I thud you on the mat.
I don't care how many matches you have won because you haven't faced me yet. Distracting you was just a message that we have some unfinished business between us and its time to end it soon.

Till Valhalla

ICC Chairman
The Boys
Profile Flag
Papua New Guinea
You little kids,this NXT takeover no one will be bothered with your matches because I am going to steal the thunder of the night by becoming the first NXT Hardcore Champion.May be I will give the NXT Champ a match against me in a Champ v/s Champ match.

Sami Kumar

Zananiya da Cheetah
PAK...
The Boys
Profile Flag
Bangladesh
The Vigilantes couldn't have done it without cheating. We're the best tag team in the WWE. No matter what I do, Nginator's got my back. Through hell and high water, he's got my back! We should be the nxt tag team champions!

Last edited:

Samuels

WI....
Profile Flag
West Indies
I don't care how many matches you have won because you haven't faced me yet. Distracting you was just a message that we have some unfinished business between us and its time to end it soon.
photo.jpg
So we haven't faced each other but you think we have unfinished business? You want to become the champion when you haven't proved your mettle. Are you smoking the right thing, chipmunk? The mere fact that you want to step into the ring with me to prove a point reflects that I'm the epitome of the best wrestler in the NXT.

Don't you worry because you will get your chance to walk with crutches once I'm done with you.

No more talks now, I can't waste my time talking with a blabbering chipmunk. I'm going to train myself and get better.

MishraJee

Panel of Selectors
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
NXT-Takeover1.jpg

NXT TAKEOVER
1st Match Rishabh vs Kane One on One [Normal]
{FOR THE NUMBER CONTENDERSHIP OF THE NXT TITLE}
2nd Match Shinnok and Nginator vs the Vigilantes Two on Two [Extreme Rules]
{FOR THE VACANT NXT TAG CHAMPIONSHIP}
3rd Match Uppertaker vs Shinsuke Nakamura One on One [Normal]
4th Match Kevin Steen vs Samoa Joe One on One [Normal]

{FOR THE NXT CHAMPIONSHIP}
[Main Event]5th Match Naman Thakur vs Umair Nazim vs Jack Ryder Triple Threat[No Holds Barred]
{FOR THE VACANT NXT HARDCORE CHAMPIONSHIP}
@Umair2000 @Jack Ryder @Samuels @MrNginator @Sami Kumar @zwarrior @Naman Thakur @rishabh96 @CerealKiller

Users who are viewing this thread